Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Ball is in My Court, 4th Pacquiao Fight in Mexico!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it would come down to this, 4th fight has to be in Mexico. So be it, and with all 3 judges being Mexican. That's fine in my opinion, and I hope Marquez asks for the catch to be at 140lbs. IMO, PAC does better when he is stressed weight. IMO, PAC fights better (more aggressive) in the lighter weights. If I were Arum and Team PAC, I would concede to all Marquez's demands to get the 4th fight rolling; and work with what they have. A fight in Mexico, with Mexican judges, a catch of 140lbs and NO MORE BULL**** SPORTS CARS THAT ONLY PROVES/OR SHOWS PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE COMPENSATING FOR A VERY SMALL PENIS!!!! Got that Manny, get hungry again my man, **** COMPLACENCY - it has no business in boxing and it sure does not belong in your vocabulary pare!!! Please get hungry again Manny!!!

Comment

LOL! Under his terms might mean random drug testing!

Comment

Originally posted by Hindsight 20/10 View Post
        I knew it would come down to this, 4th fight has to be in Mexico. So be it, and with all 3 judges being Mexican. That's fine in my opinion, and I hope Marquez asks for the catch to be at 140lbs. IMO, PAC does better when he is stressed weight. IMO, PAC fights better (more aggressive) in the lighter weights. If I were Arum and Team PAC, I would concede to all Marquez's demands to get the 4th fight rolling; and work with what they have. A fight in Mexico, with Mexican judges, a catch of 140lbs and NO MORE BULL**** SPORTS CARS THAT ONLY PROVES/OR SHOWS PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE COMPENSATING FOR A VERY SMALL PENIS!!!! Got that Manny, get hungry again my man, **** COMPLACENCY - it has no business in boxing and it sure does not belong in your vocabulary pare!!! Please get hungry again Manny!!!
        Because only when your hungry is when you fight with your heart (I.e. Juan Manuel Marquez). Learn from him, and get your hunger back - and fight with your heart again, and not with your small-penis size Ferrari!

Comment

Marquez should just tell Pacquiao to f*** off. Don't give Pacquiao any option besides Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger_Uppercut View Post
            Why does marquez not hold this bargaining chip let pac lose to mayweather move up to light welterweight win a title there let his body adapt more to the weight. Then when the super fight is out the way challenge pac to a rematch. As the judges and hbo won't be pressured into 'favouring pac'. This could work unless pac is dishonourable and does not agree to marquez deserving a rematch and retires...
            JMM is 38 man, he doesn't have a lot of time left. he cant sit around and wait for all that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
              LOL! Under his terms might mean random drug testing!
              And if so, let it be!!! Fu*k it might teach Manny some more discipline.

Comment

Lol at the *****s agreeing with Whiny Dinamita.

This is like post Pac-JMM 1 where Marquez prized himself out then went to Indonesia and lost to John for $30,000

Floyd be careful lest Pacquiao calls your bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by Point Maid View Post
                  Lol at the *****s agreeing with Whiny Dinamita.

This is like post Pac-JMM 1 where Marquez prized himself out then went to Indonesia and lost to John for $30,000

Floyd be careful lest Pacquiao calls your bluff.
                  LOL, yea right, this is Pacroids chance, but he wants to fight Marquez instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    I want to see 1 article or quote where Manny is begging for a 4th fight. Please show me.

I cant believe it but *******s right now are the msot sensible posters on NSB right now. If you think Manny will even accept 60/40 youre delusional. at 40% JMM will be making 15m+.

He may deserve 40%, but he may not even get that.

Manny vs Bradley i predict 700-800k.

JMM vs Bradley, lets see how much that will sell.

Hell even JMM vs Mayweather wont break 1 million now.
                    http://sosoboxing.com/forum/showthre...t-with-Marquez

Comment

Marquez should have Berstein investigated instead.

Rather than Marquez investigate HBO, he should have Berstein investigated first. Find out if Berstein put a bet on Pacquiao and made sure Pacquiao wins. He prevented Marquez to exert extra effort to fight Pacquiao by telling Marquez over and over each rounds that he was winning that is why Marquez didn't do anything to really fight and win. LOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X