Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am starting A Boxingscene ESPN Fantasy football League reply here if u want to join

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll just get lit up.

my money is on BMH, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'll just get lit up.

my money is on BMH, doe.
      Thank You Thank you.

Comment

i'll just get lit up.

my money is on BMH, doe.
        That's racist. Just cause he's black you think k he can beat the Puerto Ricans.

Comment

i'll just get lit up.

my money is on BMH, doe.
          I'm just ****ing with ya

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            Ay, Lets not forget. Bernard Hopkins vs Felix Trinidad.

Comment

muscle memory, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Ay, Lets not forget. Bernard Hopkins vs Felix Trinidad.
                Man u ain't no Bernard you more like Joppy u not lasting all 12

Comment

Man u ain't no Bernard you more like Joppy u not lasting all 12
                  You ain't never faced me in fantasy football before. I went Undefeated in one of my leagues last year but lost in the championships. Failed to cap off the perfecto. I'm more Like Aaron Pryor. Should have finished undefeated, but just lost that one fight. Aaron Pryor a legend. One of the most ducked fighters ever. I am the Aaron Pryor of Fantasy Football. Watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    You ain't never faced me in fantasy football before. I went Undefeated in one of my leagues last year but lost in the championships. Failed to cap off the perfecto. I'm more Like Aaron Pryor. Should have finished undefeated, but just lost that one fight. Aaron Pryor a legend. One of the most ducked fighters ever. I am the Aaron Pryor of Fantasy Football. Watch out.
                    Lol well see I think you'll turn out to be more like broner your undefeated playing vs these small dudes but once you step your game up you taking a beating

Comment

Lol well see I think you'll turn out to be more like broner your undefeated playing vs these small dudes but once you step your game up you taking a beating
                      People said Demarco was a step up. Look what broner did to him. The Broner Camp wanted John Molina to win because they felt that he was a better matchup for broner than Demarco. I was there at Ward vs Dawson. I saw the early unnecessary stoppage. Broners best performance came against antonio demarco. Everyone was loving him after the fight. Then after the Gavin rees fight people started to turn on him. After the paulie fight the Majority of people turned on him, they wanted to see broner get his a$$ whooped and that is exactly what happened. Broner did not try at all in the Maidana fight. If broner were to take the sport seriously he would still be undefeated. But he isn't. I am ready to take on all challenges in fantasy football and I say to everyone who Joins. May the best man win!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X