Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio school shooting : 3rd youth dies.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toronto had 45 murders last year. Toronto is Canada's most diverse city and has roughly 2.7m~3m population

Chicago has 2.6m to ~ 3m population, murders in 2011? 440!! 10 times more.....

Reason? We just dont have that many guns, and the ones we do are all imported from USA and 5% are stolen from people who actually have a license.

Oh and a gun that costs $100 in America goes for $1500 here, the cheapest gun you can find will still be over a thousand, oh and if you get caught you doing atleast a year in jail per gun. Oh and its not like you can get bullets that easily, unless you get someone with a license to buy it ( I doubt it as they will lose license and be put in jail) or you buy them for something stupid like $1-$2 each on the streets.

So yea..... but America keep saying "its not because of the Guns that we are the only 1st world country with such a huge murder problem."

Just google project fast & furious where USA let thousands of guns (fully automatic,sniper) enter Mexico, they even found a Border Guard dead with the guns beside him that were bought with approval of ATF.

Most guns in Mexico that are being used by Cartels to kill people?? Oh yea they all came from America, but you see, America doesnt have a gun problem!

Comment

The mentality of some of the people in this thread is why the US will carry on having one of the highest murder rates among first world countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Toronto had 45 murders last year. Toronto is Canada's most diverse city and has roughly 2.7m~3m population

Chicago has 2.6m to ~ 3m population, murders in 2011? 440!! 10 times more.....

Reason? We just dont have that many guns, and the ones we do are all imported from USA and 5% are stolen from people who actually have a license.

Oh and a gun that costs $100 in America goes for $1500 here, the cheapest gun you can find will still be over a thousand, oh and if you get caught you doing atleast a year in jail per gun. Oh and its not like you can get bullets that easily, unless you get someone with a license to buy it ( I doubt it as they will lose license and be put in jail) or you buy them for something stupid like $1-$2 each on the streets.

So yea..... but America keep saying "its not because of the Guns that we are the only 1st world country with such a huge murder problem."

Just google project fast & furious where USA let thousands of guns (fully automatic,sniper) enter Mexico, they even found a Border Guard dead with the guns beside him that were bought with approval of ATF.

Most guns in Mexico that are being used by Cartels to kill people?? Oh yea they all came from America, but you see, America doesnt have a gun problem!

BULL****. Ive seen many photos of the said weapons. And many are east european AK-47s, that did not come from the U.S.

Gun problems in the U.S. are a NORTHERN AND KOMIEFORNIA PROBLEMS. The north is full of criminals nd thugs. In the south, we have the most guns and the fewest gun deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Very naive and unrealistic point of view. I agree, parents are a huge problem in this country but the reality is, guns are machines that allow the mentally sick or disturbed to end someone's life with a pull of a trigger. We can have 99% great parents in this world and that won't stop things like this happening.

It's hard to argue that.

The notion that people kill people and not guns, is foolish. Guns give the average everyday person the power to literally carry life or death at the touch of a finger.

I agree, it's too late but if you ask me whether I want a world with or without guns, I'm choosing no guns everytime.
          I hear you but so does half the stuff in my kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
            Lmao. "you know what, not enough people are getting robbed, we better outlaw guns" of course you don't hear about is as much as school shootings. Someone protecting themselves isn't newsworthy. School shootings are though. You never hear stories about the kid who stuck up to the bully either, there's no sympathy in that.
            I responded as it is..more incidents with use of weapons, than there is good. And I don't think I said your government should outlaw weapons.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Or that some poor family was robbed and then murdered...hmm.
            zZz...

Comment

No news about USA invading Pakistan, leaving death, diseases and chaos again? Lame!

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                The mentality of some of the people in this thread is why the US will carry on having one of the highest murder rates among first world countries.
                I'm more concerned with the number of people who think that lady and her baby should have been brutally stabbed to death....

Comment

Working...
                X