No announcement yet.

FAO: Pacquiao Fans And Mayweather Fans Let's Squash The E-Beef For Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
    To the extent that e-beef exists, it is both initiated and propagated by Pac fans.

I don't see Mayweather fans making hundreds of Photoshopped photos and derogatory Facebook pages.

Real talk.

...And you can keep pretending that gunshot photo didn't exist.

LOL blaming the Pac-Fans..

Lets be honest.. Both fans started it..

Comment

• I don't get on here enough to beef with floyd fans anyway, I'm not a devout pac fan either, I jsut don't liek Floyd. What are the details surrounding samurai's death anyway?

Comment

• I'm not voting in this poll but i'm doing what i think is right to do at the moment...keep silent for my e-friend S A M U R A I.

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
          To the extent that e-beef exists, it is both initiated and propagated by Pac fans.

I don't see Mayweather fans making hundreds of Photoshopped photos and derogatory Facebook pages.

Real talk.

...And you can keep pretending that gunshot photo didn't exist.
          Are you ****ing kidding me bernardo?

Do i need to bump all your nyualum ggmarquez al haymon ***** propaganda threads?

imhotep has syringe photos of pacman, rkskumm or whatever his name is with his photo sigs of ariza & his protein shakes work. Stop being a hypocrite. This is what im talking about, you blame pacfans & act like floyd fans are not innocent.

Do me a favor & STFU & do roll call you ****ing teacher's aid.

Comment

• You should've included a 3rd option for the members who didn't beef about Pac and Mayweather in the first place.

Comment

• Out of respect for S A M, I would....

.....but we all know this truce is temporary.....until the Pac-May fight becomes reality it might be best to keep it down with the e-bash. After all, any talk about Pacquiao v. Mayweather is getting redundant.

Might I suggest we go the 'dome instead if some who can't keep the flaming of Pacquiao or Mayweather to themselves.

Comment

• as much as I respect your post

you're asking people to go against something that is human nature, people might pretend to be nice for a week but theyll quickly turn to their old ways....

thats just the way human beings are its kinda like asking top stop War.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                  as much as I respect your post

you're asking people to go against something that is human nature, people might pretend to be nice for a week but theyll quickly turn to their old ways....

thats just the way human beings are its kinda like asking top stop War.

*****s like this dude are always bitter and angry. They will literally explode if you stop them from jealously bashing PAC and his fans

Comment

• damn Samurai died ?? what happened ? ! R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
                      *****s like this dude are always bitter and angry. They will literally explode if you stop them from jealously bashing PAC and his fans
                      case in point......need more be said? ¬_¬

Comment

Working...
                      X