No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: I Want To Give Froch Every Advantage He Can Have

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kylecee View Post
    Why all the Andre ward hate? Sheesh lol you guys are ruthless. He's a very skilled fighter who I actually like watching because of his tactical skills. I never understand these guys who say they're fans of boxing but then they hate certain fighters because of their style in the ring. Not everybody is going to fight the same hence the sport also being called the sweet science. Just enjoy it all... The brawlers the counter punchers whatever it's all good to me. Btw Andre has this win tonight. Froch will put up a fight for sure but I think he gets out boxed. Ward by a close unanimous decision
    What I'm saying has nothing to do with skill but the powers that be want him to win and have put things such that it is easy for him to do so. I'm American so I should want him to beat Froch.

Comment

Skip to 2:55

"We're very comfortable fighting in Atlantic City. We have absolutely no problem.... We believe we've got a great referee in Steve Smoger. We've got a great comission. We've got 3 great judges. We're very happy. We're very comfortable that we'll get a fair crack of the whip. We're confident we're gonna get that at the end of the day" Eddie Hearn

End of thread, haters!

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        Skip to 2:55

"We're very comfortable fighting in Atlantic City. We have absolutely no problem.... We believe we've got a great referee in Steve Smoger. We've got a great comission. We've got 3 great judges. We're very happy. We're very comfortable that we'll get a fair crack of the whip. We're confident we're gonna get that at the end of the day" Eddie Hearn

End of thread, haters!
        Do you know where the fight was scheduled to be initially? Take a wild guess

Comment

Working...
        X