Driving Instructor Has Own Gas Pedal In Case Student Is Total Pu $$y

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving Instructor Has Own Gas Pedal In Case Student Is Total Pu $$y

http://www.theonion.com/articles/dri...e-stude,37521/

GREENVILLE, SC—Saying that he only uses it as a last resort, local driver’s ed instructor Bill Dennison confirmed Monday that there is an extra gas pedal on his side of the vehicle in case one of his students is a complete *****. “The accelerator on the passenger side is just a precaution should a student driver turn out to be a dickless wuss who’s afraid of really gunning it,” said Dennison, explaining that the pedal is an important failsafe that can be deployed whenever some candy-ass teenager tries to limp onto the interstate at 55 miles an hour like a little *****. “As an instructor, you want to avoid any unnecessary interference, but when you’ve got some pantywaist behind the wheel who doesn’t have the stones to pass on the shoulder, sometimes you’ve got to sack up, drop the hammer, and show that little nancy how it’s done.” Dennison also said it’s sometimes necessary to use the vehicle’s emergency brake when a student is too chicken**** to fishtail like a total badass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Run; 11-25-2014, 04:07 PM.

i thought those car had their own steering wheel too

Comment

yup my guy had a steering wheel aswell when i went for my warm ups, how is this even news?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          yup my guy had a steering wheel aswell when i went for my warm ups, how is this even news?
          I never had a driving instructor so I don't know, I was a natural.

Honestly people that can't drive are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

i bet you cant even drive stick shift.. pffft

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
              i bet you cant even drive stick shift.. pffft
              Lol both my cars are stick mang!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

its not that u cant drive its that u take the stupid lessons and u learn the basic **** that u usually take for granted when your passenger, i highly recommend it for anyone whos finally about to get a license..

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                    its not that u cant drive its that u take the stupid lessons and u learn the basic **** that u usually take for granted when your passenger, i highly recommend it for anyone whos finally about to get a license..
                    I hear you. Idk I was just always an alert, good driver.

And I do drink a lot but I never drive drunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X