Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Scared of Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman is high risk, low reward. He's a power puncher and that's not good for Khan.
    A lot of the time it's casual fans who bring the money..and not many casual fans are familiar with Thurman. Khan could take on an easier fight and probably a better pay day.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Porter vs Thurman. Either way Thurman needs to step it up in level of opposition now.

Comment

Khan acts buddy with every fighter he is around...excluding Bradley

Forget Khan...you should focus on Thurman & Haymon..why the fck is Haymon matching him up with Roberto Garcia

Comment

At what point was I supposed to see any of the bollox you just talked about in that uneventful video?

Comment

I would LOVE to see this fight go down. Khan sounds honest when he says he is willing to fight anybody, however, a part of me thinks that he doesn't want to risk anymore and target the big names before he gets knocked back down a few steps like he has in the past.

ONE TIME BABY!! That'z all it takez, juzt ONE TIME!!!!! WAR THURMAN!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            I always laugh when Thurman talks..why the hell is he talking so damn loud
            hahaha i know its so funny

Comment

Who ever decides who Khan fights is afraid to put Khan in with any welterweight ranked in Ring Magazine's top ten welterweights. Lopez is ranked 24th as was Collazo while Molina was ranked about 150th and Diaz was ranked about 75th.

Comment

if khan has the balls to fight thurman and win then i will say he deserves mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                  People think Khan is some kind of warrior, but he's not. You're right he ain't beat nobody in years, but keeps taking credit for those "names" he's fought and lost to.

People forget going into all of those fights he was the favourite. Peterson hadn't done nothing but got dominated against Bradley, so that was suppose to be a low risk fight, but he ended up beating Khan from pillar to post.

Then the crafty Khan thought i'd take Garcia's belt who had just struggled against Morales in a close fight. But again got KTFO.

Khan simply ain't on the top level and will play it safe and cash out against Mayweather. If they let this happen, it'll be a total joke.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Who ever decides who Khan fights is afraid to put Khan in with any welterweight ranked in Ring Magazine's top ten welterweights. Lopez is ranked 24th as was Collazo while Molina was ranked about 150th and Diaz was ranked about 75th.
                    What made up rankings are these?

Comment

I don't think Thurman is the monster puncher he's marketed as but Khan should avoid him. I'm sure Khan is too confident to be afraid of any WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X