Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia Defends Matthysse Blasts, Says Khan is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: A. Garcia Defends Matthysse Blasts, Says Khan is Better

Angel Garcia, the father and trainer of WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs), is convinced his boxer has already beaten better fighters than mandatory challenger Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs). The fight takes place later tonight in the co-feature position to Floyd Mayweather vs. Saul Alvarez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

One of the fighters who Angel thinks is better than Matthysse is British superstar Amir Khan. Last July in Las Vegas, Garcia scored an upset fourth round TKO of Khan to unify the WBC/WBA titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why is he still talking?

Comment

Man.... i love it.
      Keep talking, this shit will be gold to bump

Comment

This guy cracks me up every time he opens his mouth. What a fckn idiot.

Comment

Khan better than Mattysse?? Wow Angel is you tweeking bro??

Comment

I cannot WAIT for Lucas to shut Angel up for good. Angel is going to be so distraught once he sees Danny hit the canvas hard.

Comment

Khan is unquestionably more skilled than Matthyse. But Khan would unquestionably lose to Matthyse. I'm surprised he was able to withstand Paulie's punches.

Comment

I wonder if the winner getting Khan is still a plan at all. Probably is if Garcia wins, but not when Matthysse wins.

Comment

khan nor matthysse are highly skilled, khan has decent speed and that's it, and Matthysse has decent power (that you all fall in love with smh) in both hands but he's sloppy af...looking forward to this fight and how danny handles Matthysse's power, if he can take it then im sure he'll get the job done

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    Khan is unquestionably more skilled than Matthyse. But Khan would unquestionably lose to Matthyse. I'm surprised he was able to withstand Paulie's punches.
                    Khan is not more skilled than Matthysse. He's faster, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                    X