Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to think this fight is going to hit 2 Million PPV buys (ESPN Coverage)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to think this fight is going to hit 2 Million PPV buys (ESPN Coverage)

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-re...anelo-alvarez/

Me too bro. I just hope we get two great fights. A lot of people will be tuning in and I would love nothing more then to have some real epic **** happen. That's what boxing needs. We need this ppv to come thru cuz the whole world will be watching.

Comment

With the amount of media attention it's getting, it better.
      All over CBS and every other sporting outlet.

Comment

Garcia and Matthysse get their own presser Thursday, live on CBS Sports Network. We're finally going to get a staredown.

Comment

at least 2 mil. the magnitude of this fight is nuckin futs!!!!!

Comment

none of my friends have even mentioned the fight. then again they haven't spoken to me in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
              Me too bro. I just hope we get two great fights. A lot of people will be tuning in and I would love nothing more then to have some real epic **** happen. That's what boxing needs. We need this ppv to come thru cuz the whole world will be watching.

Good point about the the whole world watching. Last time a fight this big got made (oscar and floyd) it was anti-climactic. Because of Canelo's power this thing could potentially see some real drama and the Matthysse/Garcia fight will probably end violently so the potential for a memorable night is promising.

I can feel the momentum building. Even the casuals are down with seeing this and I'm having a party and people are getting stoked and it aint just because I throw a mean fight party.

Comment

My work day can't go by fast enough can't wait to get to Vegas; they hype is steamrolling I do thinks its possible to get over 2 million that would break alot peoples heart on this site if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  none of my friends have even mentioned the fight. then again they haven't spoken to me in years.
                  Those are the best kind of friends-although they may still have been speaking "about" you....

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    My work day can't go by fast enough can't wait to get to Vegas; they hype is steamrolling I do thinks its possible to get over 2 million that would break alot peoples heart on this site if it did.
                    That picture you have there of Phoney Phloyd looks remarkably like good old King Kong.

Comment

Working...
                    X