No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lews: Haye Faces an Uphill Battle With Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lews: Haye Faces an Uphill Battle With Wladimir

Lennox Lewis fears David Haye is facing an 'uphill struggle' in Saturday's heavyweight showdown with Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm sorry....Lennox gives the most boring, most obvious answers when it comes to analyzing boxing. Some dudes just can't express themselves well. Thank god HBO got rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
      I'm sorry....Lennox gives the most boring, most obvious answers when it comes to analyzing boxing. Some dudes just can't express themselves well. Thank god HBO got rid of him.

What other argument is there? its just that simple there is nothing else you can add to this scenario that going to make it play out any different.

Comment

Yeah, maybe Haye will shock the world, just like Hasim Rahman!!

Comment

But for practical reasons based on your assessment Mr. Lennox, you'd put your bet on Klitscko side,, am I right Mr Lennox???

Comment

Originally posted by pit View Post
            What other argument is there? its just that simple there is nothing else you can add to this scenario that going to make it play out any different.
            Dude, c'mon!! We're 2 days from the fight and Lennox is regurgitating the same things everyone said 2 YEARS ago!! And saying it in a boring way, as only Lennox can express. He was intelligent in the ring, but never could express himself in an interesting way.

There is much more to be said about this megafight. Just go look at the hundreds of articles on the net!

Comment

I think Wlad will hit haye so hard haye's cornrow pleated hair will unfurl in the Hammer and SICKLE FLAG in front of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                Yeah, maybe Haye will shock the world, just like Hasim Rahman!!
                Maybe, but Lennox didn't take Rahman seriously at all for their first fight. The only way I see Wladimir losing is if he just mentally breaks down. Which I don't see happening. I think the fight being in Germany is a big factor.

Who knows....if Haye trashed talked with charisma like Ali, then I would actually want him to win. But win or lose, Haye is just a fool.

Comment

Working...
                X