Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the American Super Six boxers need crooked home referees to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Poor sportsmanship is breaking the terms of the Super Six contract and using a crooked home referee...

It's pretending to have a back injury two weeks before the fight, to move the it from Palm Springs to Detroit.

It's putting on an act to make sure you get a DQ win.
    Come on man. This is bull****. You really think he was faking? He didn't even know he won the fight in the post fight interview. He thought he lost and his brother had to tell him that he got hit when he was down and then Andre said that.

Even if he hadn't gotten knocked out from the punch, do you support him for hitting a downed opponent? AA had a good chance to win the fight fair and square by KO. He could have done it but instead, he sucker punched him when he was down because he was so frustrated. I've lost a lot of respect for Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      By green you mean gray I assume. He'll be thrilled to get +0 .
      haha americans are so dumb

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        LMFAO! green K coming your way!
        its the thought that counts

Comment

The americans who invade other countries do not have to adhere to any contracts or international laws / rules. it's just in their nature, whether you like to hear it or not, the rest of the world is a witness to this. Super Six is now officially a disgrace to boxing when it was supposed to be the opposite.

Comment

Hell,I don't care-his comment was funny.Not like I have good feedback....then of course,I can thank the Pacquiao fans for that one...

Comment

Tunney is one of the worst posters here, I'm sorry but he is so ridiculously biased and one-sided.

Abraham was getting outboxed and outworked by Dirrell.

Kessler got outboxed by Ward.

Yes there were some fouls, but it's a fight, they lost, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Come on man. This is bull****. You really think he was faking? He didn't even know he won the fight in the post fight interview. He thought he lost and his brother had to tell him that he got hit when he was down and then Andre said that.

Even if he hadn't gotten knocked out from the punch, do you support him for hitting a downed opponent? AA had a good chance to win the fight fair and square by KO. He could have done it but instead, he sucker punched him when he was down because he was so frustrated. I've lost a lot of respect for Abraham.
                Let's not forget, Dirrell sucker punched Abraham when he was talking to the referee about low blows.

Abraham was frustrated after the referee didn't count his first knockdown, didn't call the cut from a headbutt, and stopped the action when he had Dirrell hurt against the ropes.

That last punch was just a reflex action in the heat of the moment. I've seen it before from boxers who feel they are fighting two men in the ring (for example in Soto vs. Lorenzo, Joe Cortez had been protecting Lorenzo).

Comment

Abraham was frustrated after the referee didn't count his first knockdown, didn't call the cut from a headbutt, and stopped the action when he had Dirrell hurt against the ropes.
                  I noticed that as well, AA was landing a couple of good punches on Dirrell and Cole just stepped in, said break, ...what the crap was that?I seen some funny stuff in Mexico before but this was in the US, the dream country of the world

Comment

Honestly, they don't because in both bouts you mentioned they clearly outclassed their opponent. Tunney put you Euro pride flag away and just get over it.

Comment

Let's not forget, Dirrell sucker punched Abraham when he was talking to the referee about low blows.

That last punch was just a reflex action in the heat of the moment. I've seen it before from boxers who feel they are fighting two men in the ring (for example in Soto vs. Lorenzo, Joe Cortez had been protecting Lorenzo).
                      Defend yourself at ALL times. AA was an idiot for doing that in the middle of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X