Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Teddy Atlas Be Fired By ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlas will get a raise over unemployment. Look how much attention this interview has now.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      What is he supposed to keep quiet? What for? Pacquiao is 98% like ly to be juicing. Only desperate Clottey from the same promotion will fight him with no Olympic testing. Marquez, Mayweather and Bradley (i know for sure) said NO!!! This is scandalous, it should be talked about.

People who run lawsuits, and try to hide **** are really the ones who should be investigated. Hell, Pacquiao should be FORCED to take the damned tests or his license flies. It fking sticks, this whole deal with the Pacman..
      LOL... WOW... At least you giving Pac the benefit of the doubt more then your other buddies on here do...

Comment

I think he wants to join the lawsuit?

Quote from Dan Rafael "One fighter is not bigger than the sport", tell that to Floyd. He wanted an outrageous demand skipping the proper authority still Manny agreed on it but with Manny's own conditions as well but Floyd wants to impose his own commission. Rightfully so Manny's camp says enough is enough.

Now he's pressured to demand drug test to his future opponents so that there's no reason for people to say that he singled out Pac on testing..
        Last edited by imscythe; 01-10-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Teddy Atlas is a lying ass..

Just like Floyd Sr..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
            Lol, I dont get this worshipping of a fighter! I thought the Hatton and Klitschko fan were the worst but some of these Pacqauio fans takes the biscuit.
            all it takes is an ass-whooping to normalize things, which is why, in the end, i just wanted mayweather to say "**** everything" and just sign the contract and whoop this guy's ass....

the cotto and margarito fans were horrible, IMO.....they both got their asses beat, and most of their fans crawled back into their holes. it would've been the same for the pacman's fans....

too bad manny's juicing killed the fight tho....

Comment

Working...
            X