Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derrick Rose might be in serious trouble, or he could be dealing with a gold digger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a cash attempt to me.

The story sounds ridiculous and far fetched. Not to mention Rose comes across as a full on introvert, seems like the kind of guy who hates leaving the house.

Comment

I bet she is a gold digger. If rose is found Innocent, just like jameis winston, he will countersue the **** Out of her

Comment

Yeah...I'm going to say theirs about a 0.0% chance that Rose did any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          This is preposterous. What kind of multi-millionaire lunatic with a lifetime 100 million dollar contract with adidas would go break into a chicks house after she escaped. And why didn't she call the cops when she got home? **** this lying *****
          I agree 100%

Comment

This story isn't even the least bit believable. This millionaire can have any girl he wants but he's going to chase down this girl who "escaped" his house with his manager/agent/advisor (did I read this correctly? One of those?) And gang raped her in her own crib? When he could just walk down the streets of Chicago and get any dime he wants?

Ridiculous. It sounds like he hasn't been answering her phones calls, wants nothing to do with her and now she's salty and thinks she's entitled to a pay check. I hope when it's proven false she gets a 2 year sentence or he counter sues for defamation and puts her in debt for the rest of her life.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              This story isn't even the least bit believable. This millionaire can have any girl he wants but he's going to chase down this girl who "escaped" his house with his manager/agent/advisor (did I read this correctly? One of those?) And gang raped her in her own crib? When he could just walk down the streets of Chicago and get any dime he wants?

Ridiculous. It sounds like he hasn't been answering her phones calls, wants nothing to do with her and now she's salty and thinks she's entitled to a pay check. I hope when it's proven false she gets a 2 year sentence or he counter sues for defamation and puts her in debt for the rest of her life.
              She can share a cell with Winstons gold digger

Comment

Gold digging whore can't even make up a decent story. The key for these cretins is to make up a story that's very simple and straight to the point. A woman's word is gold in court, just keeping it simple and crying a lot will win them the case because they're women.

She blew her chance with the part about him coming back in her appartment. She probably thought "Look at how evil he is, even when I escaped he came after me with his penis device". Trying to go for the homerun I suppose.

Comment

Pretty sure he did it and Kobe was probably in his ear !

Comment

I don't think the story is believable at all. Rose will countersue her for every penny. Then she will work corners to make ends meet. She probably works corners anyway and probably wasn't satisfied with the money she was making off other men.

Comment

Sounds like a cash grab

Comment

Working...
                      X