No announcement yet.

What game system should I get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I say get the Xbox:

Because since the day I bought it, I have used it every single day. I only use my PS4 for third party games and there have been stretches where I haven't used it for months.

When I come home, I say "Xbox On" and it turns on my TV. I don't even have to look at it. i can continue with what i'm doing and by the time I sit on my sofa It will already be doing what I tell it to. If I wanted to play Call of Duty, I say "Xbox go to call of duty advanced warfare." and by the time I sit on my sofa, it will have already loaded up.

When there's a commercial on TV, I can instantly switch to whatever app I want. I can check something on the internet, I can check my email, I can check boxing scene, I can snap an app like NBA gametime to check the game scores while the TV is still playing I can do anything at anytime, I can multitask at anytime, I can make a skype video call and I can switch between them at anytime instantly without any interruption just by saying a command.

It's ****ing beautiful. The Xbox is the greatest invention of the modern era as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-03-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

lol @ the Xbox being the greatest invention of the modern era.

Yeah I guess if talking to the Xbox is a huge incentive for you, than sure, although you can say **** to the PS4 as well.

I had both systems. When I played the Xbox maybe the very first day it seems cool to yell out commands that it sometimes gets correct but after that you realize it's probably more practical and less annoying to simply press a button on the controller.

I sold the Xbox because the PS4 is the better gaming system. Didn't really see the point in keeping the Xbox One. Best looking game it had was Ryse which was extremely mediocre and you beat it in like 3-4 hours. Compare the graphics with that to say Infamous Second son and you really notice just how better graphics are on the PS4. Of course a lot of the early console games are gonna be short and not near it's full potential, take the ps3 for example, it took a few years to really allow developers to utilize it's full power (of course the ps3 was a lot more difficult for developers so it's not going to take nearly as long this time around).

Add to that I just can't stand Micro$ofts policies and how they often demand 3rd party non exclusive games to purposely run equally on both systems, meaning if the game out performs on the PS4 Microsoft tries to not allow them to by strong arm tactics, pretty shady stuff.

Indie games are also welcome on the PS4 and do very well, whereas Microsoft has some fd up policies that make it extremely difficult for Indies to do anything at all really.

Additionally the old aargument that multiplayer is better with Microsoft is no longer really true with PS+. Which by the way gives you free games every month.

Comment

Working...
      X