Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is rigo saying he is willing to fight a catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't want to see this rematch. Donaire doesn't have the style or change of style that can compete with Rigo. He needs a clear strategy before going back in there.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Frampton, Agbeko and Martinez are no where near the same level as Donaire, Gonzalez and Mares aside from Donaire who has Rigo fought? Kennedy? what a joke.

No the better fights are at Featherweight and you know it. If Rigo was going up in weight slaying champs like Mares you would be bragging about it but since he's ducking you're riding with him and nuthugging his decision. I don't care if he beat who ever in 12 fights, he's a world champ and his nuthuggers regard him as some ATG elite monster beast.. then prove it move up and beat some real competition. Also please stop talking about nationalities Garcia's a garbage ass trainer
      He unified at 12 fights, BUT he obviously has not proven he is an ATG in the pro's whoever says that is a bit of nutthuggery or any **** like that but has a hell of a good fking start. In your mind a fighter who since he began boxing says he wanted to fight at 122 way before any of the people who are there being the **** now where **** really before Donaire was even a thought he is ducking because he doesn't jump at the chance of straining to being an already undersized guy and move up to fight guys who will tower over him. **** bet you think Ward is avoiding Klitschko too.

Rigo can move up and prey on weak champions as good as any of those guys you revere so much that dont make it a fking huge accomplishment being the king is and staying the king fighting the best is even more if you want the crown really want it make it happen don't be trolling the fans with b/s call outs. Btw if the situation was exactly reversed and Rigo had lost said he was a cow and moved up only to make bs call outs id be saying the same fking **** about Rigondeaux. I only stopped rooting for Donaire after he turned into a b*tch after the Rigondeaux fight.

Comment

Donaire hurt Rigo at 122 so you best believe he can hurt him at 126

And now that he knows what Rigo is gonna do in the ring than he'll beat his ass

Lets not forget that Donaire is the draw here. If Rigo wants a rematch than it has to be at 126 and Donaire will get the bigger payday since less than a dozen people would actually pay to see Rigo run

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
          lmfao...so you're going off rumors and how someone looks?? really??? donaire HAS NOT weighed above 135lbs on fight night against montiel, wilfredo vazquez jr, nishioka, mathebula, arce and now darchinyan...but he weighed 140lbs against rigo?? and you're getting this from rumors??? sweet mother****ing jesus you can't be saved LMAO

and this from the thread you linked:

lmao...you are seriously lost. but thank you for the laughs..

Rumors and interviews from people who where closed to the fight is better than conjecture " Just because he weighed this in the past he weighed this obviously for this fight....I even told you that you could use your 2 eyes but the nutthugery is too strong in you and since you like historical conjecture b/s evidence here is some more from that same thread.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          This doesn't surprise me, he was 133 for Narvaez in the morning with 3 meals & fluids to go, he then got stick as Narvaez is so tiny and he then claimed he was lighter than the 133 for the ringwalk

That is how good Rigondeaux is, he beats up Jr welterweights for fun.

New york doesn't allow it to be made public I provided you with proof but i know your type, you didn't know **** about it admittedly, and where and are pulling things out of your ass Donaire was 131 in his last fight does not mean ****.

Comment

Rigo has nothing to be scared of Donaire at the moment. He beats him at any weight. Donaire looked lost this Saturday. In no way he wins a rematch.

Comment

Working...
            X