No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Backs Cameron To Beat Barrett, Gave Him Tips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Backs Cameron To Beat Barrett, Gave Him Tips

David Haye is an optimist, a boxer who subscribes to the philosophy of cometh the hour, cometh the man.

The renowned former British heavyweight champion reckons it is now or never for Shane Cameron. And rightly so.

Seven hostile London-based sparring sessions gave Haye an insight into Cameron's burning motivation to exorcise his David Tua-inflicted demons. Haye dished out punishing blows, accompanied by some pertinent advice, and was impressed by Cameron's retaliation.

"No-one was knocked down but it was no-holds-barred sparring," Haye told the Sunday-Star Times from London.

"It was guns blazing from the first day. That's exactly what we wanted and exactly what Shane needed. We did some great rounds. It was mutually beneficial, him travelling halfway across the world."
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Now or never" seems more like desperate long-shot throw, than a confident backing of Cameron.

And why is this British Heavyweight champion "renowned"....although perhaps he is- for his vociferously empty boasts and claims.

Comment

i have never been a haye fan BUT! when i hear him say. it was benificial for BOTH of us and it was what WE needed it lets me respect him now. his greatness can be achieved by being honest and talking sensibly instead of the trash talking and bragging. if he keeps it real he can go places and maybe get that heavyweight title down the ling. i hate trash talk. seems even the c/d rate fighters talk to much. i sometimes hear it from froch. but when you can say what's what i respect you even though he doesn't need it from me. he didn't say i kicked his ass in sparring. he let us all know work is work and a learning exoerience to go to the next level. if the haye experience helps it's all good. hats off to haye for some insight and good luck to both inside the ring.

Comment

Working...
      X