No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather on Floyd, Says Khan is a Glorified Amateur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, jeff and roger can both talk crap,

and then they got there nephew backing up what there saying in the ring.

kool family man

Comment

Martinez vs Mayweather is beginning to take shape now.

Khan is a glorified amateur, Alvarez still has to win more serious fights, Pac...it's riddled with roadblocks, I don't see things changing.

Dibella must be getting optimistic with these developments.

Comment

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1w5MBA055
        This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

what does Manny bring other than wild punches?
        For one, Manny is an highly explosive fighter(Arguably the most explosive boxer ever). He's an accurate head puncher who doesn't fade away nor allow his opponents rest.

Comment

Khan has all the physical tools to beat Mayweather but with that glorified amateur style of boxing he has zero chance to beat him

Comment

I watched the Mayweather-Cotto fight for the 3rd time last night and nothing changed. Cotto was dominated by Floyd. Floyd stood his ground after about the 4th round and still dominated. Even if his legs are gone like Roach is saying he's still a superior boxer. I don't see anyone out there that can beat him. Khan would get Bute'd if he got in there with Floyd. Remember Martinez was the one who had a draw with Kermit Cintron. Let's not confuse his latest wins against club fighters as some kind of indication he would do well against Mayweather. Canelo beat a clearly washed up Mosely so that speaks for itself. If Pacquiao gets past Bradley then hopefully that fight happens and we get to see Mayweather is the best boxer out there.

Comment

I agree with what he says about Khans balance. He always seems to be about to trip over his own feet.

Comment

im a big mayweather fan and all but they need to stop with the excuses. first floyds hand is hurt and now all of a sudden he has a cold. they should just give cotto credit for putting up a good fight and leave it at that. i guess next week they'll say something was wrong with his knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  Martinez vs Mayweather is beginning to take shape now.

Khan is a glorified amateur, Alvarez still has to win more serious fights, Pac...it's riddled with roadblocks, I don't see things changing.

Dibella must be getting optimistic with these developments.
                  Khan is amateurish, Alvarez is amateurish, Pac is amateurish...

Here's Martinez who has been calling out Mayweather for years and willing to fight at 154. WTF! When are these people stop bull****ting fans? If everyone is amateurish, then fight Martinez! There's no Arum to deal with. Demands will all be met. I don't see any problems with this fight.

Comment

Fear?

Khan can give Floyd a good fight, and they know it.
                    This is the next big fight Khan vs Mayweather, they know Khan boxing skills are better that Cotto's.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                      I agree with what he says about Khans balance. He always seems to be about to trip over his own feet.
                      Because Khan is always in running mode, so yes he's tripping over his own feet to get away as fast as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X