Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Dwayne Johnson Have Played A Better Bane?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    that dumb obvious tribal tattoo definitely limited his already limited acting career.
    You know that dumb tribal tattoo is actually culturally significant to him right? It's a mark of status in the Samoan culture and identifies him as a chieftain and a respected person in his culture. He didn't just get it because he wanted to, it was bestowed upon him. Additionally, it can be considered like a coat of arms in that it tells his family's history. Anyway, I digress. With that said, I think he would play a horrible Bane, sadly he's not a very good actor.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      You know that dumb tribal tattoo is actually culturally significant to him right? It's a mark of status in the Samoan culture and identifies him as a chieftain and a respected person in his culture. He didn't just get it because he wanted to, it was bestowed upon him. Additionally, it can be considered like a coat of arms in that it tells his family's history. Anyway, I digress. With that said, I think he would play a horrible Bane, sadly he's not a very good actor.

Comment

LOL, just make it plain and obvious that you sat there trying to make a reply but couldn't. Instead you resort to a "Cool story bro" picture. I didn't mean to make you look stupid.

Comment

He's really not that bad an actor. I can't say how he would do as Bane until I see the Bane we got.

Comment

LOL, just make it plain and obvious that you sat there trying to make a reply but couldn't. Instead you resort to a "Cool story bro" picture. I didn't mean to make you look stupid.

Comment

Well he did tell you whats what.

Give him his dues.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He's really not that bad an actor. I can't say how he would do as Bane until I see the Bane we got.
                Not a bad actor?

Do you think he would have made a good Hannibal Lecter, Forrest Gump or Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Well he did tell you whats what.

Give him his dues.
                  uhhh a samoan with a tribal tattoo? who would'a thunk!??? i merely said they look dumb and fairly obvious. dude's patting himself on the back for getting his panties in a bunch.
                  Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Not a bad actor?

Do you think he would have made a good Hannibal Lecter, Forrest Gump or Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding?
                  aren't you that jabs don't count guy? god you're dumb.

Comment

uhhh a samoan with a tribal tattoo? who would'a thunk!???
                    Obviously not you, if you knew what they were you wouldn't comment about them being stupid. It's ok to admit you're wrong sometimes, but go ahead if you want to make yourself look more dumb lol.

Comment

Obviously not you, if you knew what they were you wouldn't comment about them being stupid. It's ok to admit you're wrong sometimes, but go ahead if you want to make yourself look more dumb lol.
                      they're stupid and they look stupid. get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X