Comments Thread For: Team Vazquez: Juanma Wobbles With Every Hard Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juanma by ko

Comment

bum vs bum? both fresh off whooping from opponents whove cherrypicked them. no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
        bum vs bum? both fresh off whooping from opponents whove cherrypicked them. no thanks.
        They both have two losses so you're right they are bums and should retire. I think only undefeated future hof's are interesting to watch.

Comment

this is completely false. juanma ATE some titanic flush bombs from salido in their 1st and their 2nd fight and didnt wobble

Comment

Wv2 is a smarter fighter with pop he can beat juanma by boxing but juanma might be too big

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              this is completely false. juanma ATE some titanic flush bombs from salido in their 1st and their 2nd fight and didnt wobble
              Maybe not wobble but he seems to get stunned everytime he gets hit and thats a lot. Not only Salido but Mtagwa,Rafa, and even a little by Oliver. I think the Mtagwa fight really took a lot out of him. He was out on his feet taking flush shots for about 3 rounds.

Comment

juanma = great heart, great guts, good stamina

the problem is

Glass chin

he better stay away from heavy handed fighters

Comment

I'd watch this fight.

Would be interesting to see how Vazquez handles the extra weight. I think Vazquez is a very good boxer. I'm very impressed that he's as good as he is after starting a late career.

Juanma is a tough SOB, although he lost last weekend he put on a great effort and he took and delivered some big bombs until the bitter end!

I like both fighters but I'll have to go with the underdog if this ever happens. Si se puede! War Vazquez!

Comment

I agree, but Vazquez is not a good finisher, and come on, no matter how good Arce is, Vazquez should have stopped him the same round he dropped the mexican fighter.

Vazquez got tired, but he could get stopped rather easily by Juanma. This fight might be similar to Juanma vs Oquendo.

Comment

Great fight i hope it comes off i will definitively be staying up late to watch this in Britain be a really nice match up.

Comment

Working...
                      X