Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Khan-Maidana and Khan is a dirty fckin fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Khan-Maidana and Khan is a dirty fckin fighter!

I counted 5 times and I'm only in round 5 where Khan puts his elbow down on Maidanas neck and hits him in the back. I can see why Maidana was retaliating throughout the fight especially with that elbow.

Dont be a gay ******ed pansy

Maidana was dirty

Plenty of rabbit punchs

And keep swinging when Khan was trying to touch gloves

Khan won, get over it and stop hating already

Comment

Khan is not a dirty fighter, mate. A dirty fighter would be someone like Holyfield or Hopkins, and possibly even Andre Ward. If you really want to pick apart the fouls in the fight, re-watch it and count how many times Maidana hits Khan in the back of the head, hits Khan when Cortez is breaking them on the clinch, not to mention the attempted snide elbow + when Khan attempted to touch gloves at the beginning of the fight, Maidana went for a sneaky hook.

Maidana is a much dirtier fighter.

But that's besides the point - it wasn't even a dirty fight - it was a competitive action packed fight, filled with drama, and both fighters showed tremendous valour.

Comment

The way that Maidana was constantly trying to get on Khan's nuts, it's no wonder Khan had push him down. Maidana is a wild fighter and it isn't too hard to catch an accidental head butt when the guy is going ape **** in there. I don't think it was anything malicious but more of a preventive tactic.

Comment

Khan roughed up Maidana and he coudln't take it.

Maidana's face may not have scared, but I know whose face looked like a man who got shot in that fight

Comment

indeed he pushed his head down 5 times and the ref didnt warn him or didnt take a pont away that piece of **** cortez must dieeeeee

Comment

Khan dirty really?

Khan had to take a CAT scan because the doctor was worried about the massive red lumps on the back of Amir's head. Maidana was rabbit punching all night....

Comment

Working...
              X