No announcement yet.

Who is Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    That's the man who scared Golovkin away from 168 for life.
    For life? Ward just cancelled his fight this month. Needs 2 more warm ups before Kovalev and then if he won would need 2 more warm ups before GGG. If GGG moved up right now it would be 5 years at Wards pace before a fight and thats if he stays healthy and stops suing people.

Who is Ward? A fighter from Oakland who has never left Oakland, whose clinching makes Wlad blush and who once head butted Mikkel Kessler. He currently is semi-retired.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      And he likes picking on smaller opposition while pretending to be a big shot
      No no...ward is the one who is fighting garbage opposition yet thinks he's at the pinacle of the sport from what he did 3-4 years ago. The guy who's fans are satisfied with just talks of him fighting elite fighters...and meanwhile he tests the waters in a new weight class by fighting unranked opponents from the weight class he was just in. He's also the guy who's been wasting his prime years and seems to be content with his past over rated accomplishments.

Comment

Who is Ward? The guy whose ankles you're nipping at, post after post, thread after thread.
        "Ward is irrelevant but he consumes consumes my thoughts and I REALLY hope he doesn't fight guys I like". -half of NSB

Comment

I'm sure OP thought this sounded like an intelligent idea for a thread when he got the idea for it. Turns out it's just as dumb as some of the others he's created.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            I'm sure OP thought this sounded like an intelligent idea for a thread when he got the idea for it. Turns out it's just as dumb as some of the others he's created.
            You mean dumb like believing Floyd weighted 150 on his fight night against Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Who is Ward? The guy whose ankles you're nipping at, post after post, thread after thread.
              "Ward is irrelevant but he consumes consumes my thoughts and I REALLY hope he doesn't fight guys I like". -half of NSB
              Nah man...the hate on ward is justified. If any fighter you weren't really a fan of was doing what ward is doing, you'd be up in dat a55. And rightfully so. Fighters get ridiculed for far less on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                You mean dumb like believing Floyd weighted 150 on his fight night against Canelo?
                What's not to believe?

Anyway, I'm talking about dumb threads like this one...

Postol-Matthysse here comes clinch ruining boxing again

I could go on...

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  What's not to believe?

Anyway, I'm talking about dumb threads like this one...

Postol-Matthysse here comes clinch ruining boxing again

I could go on...
                  Lol... Nice find. "Clinch -boxing"? More like "Quit-boxing. Bytches be taking a knee. Is this the future of the sport!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Hey bro did you already watch the gay **** videos you where talking about in the OP?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Lol... Nice find. "Clinch -boxing"? More like "Quit-boxing. Bytches be taking a knee. Is this the future of the sport!?!"
                      This one is still the funniest

Mayweather illegal defense

He seems unable to handle Argentines losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X