No announcement yet.

does your girl text with other male "friends"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    If my chick would chat up dudes i would be okay with it if i met them personally and they would understand she's out of reach and i would most likely smack seven shades of **** out of them if they tried something
    Because that would definitely stop him from kicking game to your lady

Comment

My girl texts Jose830. I am fine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        My girl texts Jose830. I am fine with it.

You could trust me doe...all we talk about is gardening and pie recipes

Comment

I have no problem who my girl speaks to because she knows who wears the trousers in our relationship. When she tells me she thinks im too good for her i just know that she knows if she messes up she knows what shes losing. The other day she told me her mum said she doesnt know how lucky she is. This tells me even her mum has had bad experiences with men and that im such a nice guy to my girl that if she lost me it would be hard to find someone like me.

Its really not that hard.
          Make her feel special , suprise her from time to time, and dont make her feel restricted because she will end up leaving your ass.
          After a while she'll know your one of a kind and to lose you would be a damn shame. Trust her, everyone makes mistakes but if she makes the same one twice you should leave her.

People care too much if she cheats on you she aint the one just move on and enjoy life.
          Last edited by Juof; 07-11-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
            I have no problem who my girl speaks to because she knows who wears the trousers in our relationship. When she tells me she thinks im too good for her i just know that she knows if she messes up she knows what shes losing. The other day she told me her mum said she doesnt know how lucky she is. This tells me even her mum has had bad experiences with men and that im such a nice guy to my girl that if she lost me it would be hard to find someone like me.

Its really not that hard.
            Make her feel special , suprise her from time to time, and dont make her feel restricted because she will end up leaving your ass.
            After a while she'll know your one of a kind and to lose you would be a damn shame. Trust her, everyone makes mistakes but if she makes the same one twice you should leave her.

People care too much if she cheats on you she aint the one just move on and enjoy life.
            Sorry bro but if she knew this ^^^ she wouldn't be texting or receiving texts from other men

and yes everyone does make mistakes but cheating is the only mistake that there's no forgiveness to or second chances

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Sorry bro but if she knew this ^^^ she wouldn't be texting or receiving texts from other men

and yes everyone does make mistakes but cheating is the only mistake that there's no forgiveness to or second chances
              Well i dont have a problem with it. I never get bad feelings about it, idk maybe we just have more trust. Some people are scared to lose the girl of their dreams to someone else. I guess i just dont think about it much. Obviously when i first met her i didnt know much about her so i was a little alert but as i've got to know her, i have alot of trust in her.
              It just makes me laugh when guys get butthurt if their girl looks at someone a certain way, never lets them go out with they're friends and just keeps them on lockdown 24/7

My girlfriend lets me go on her phone and i let her on mine not that i would go through her messages but we have nothing to hide.

I would leave her ass if she cheated on my though. Second chances are for minor things.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Because that would definitely stop him from kicking game to your lady
                Yes, it actually would. Some blokes actually tend to have respect towards another guy that is in a relationship.

For example as big of an ******* as i am i'd never smash a girl that is in a serious relationship, plus it would make me know what type of guy he is and if i should take precautions next time they text.

Comment

Working...
                X