No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Jr. Checks on TMT Fighters in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Jr. Checks on TMT Fighters in Camp

Floyd Mayweather Jr. stopped in to the Mayweather Gym in Las Vegas to provide support to some of his fighters, including junior middleweight Ishe Smith and super middleweight prospect Badou Jack. Both fighters will be in action as part of a Showtime televised card on February 23rd at the Masonic Temple in Detroit, Michigan. Smith will headline the card when he challenges IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage. Both Smith and Jack are promoted by Mayweather's company, TMT Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man, aint Floyd too old to wear **** like that? He looks absolutely hiddeous in that.

A pretty as Floyd is, he is not doing himself any favours by wearing hiddeous clothes like that. Am I the only one who is of the opinion that Floyd can get a much more beautiful woman than Shantelle Jackson?

Comment

what's with all the pointing in pictures.
      It's getting old and g@y

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Man, aint Floyd too old to wear **** like that? He looks absolutely hiddeous in that.

A pretty as Floyd is, he is not doing himself any favours by wearing hiddeous clothes like that. Am I the only one who is of the opinion that Floyd can get a much more beautiful woman than Shantelle Jackson?
        I was thinking the very thing, dress your age! I'm 21 and feel that stuff is just for high school kids.

Comment

I agree that he looks like a douchebag

And hes got money, he can get a dime 18 year old from any country in the world if hes looking for a gold digger but when your that rich you gotta look for personality and sign a prenup

Comment

Comment

one of the worst hats i've ever seen. What the heck is that?

He should take a picture of his next opponent and post that.

Comment

Ishe Smith eh?

#TMT taking over

Comment

Floyd sure does sport some very strange attire...

Comment

WTF is this man wearing?

Comment

Working...
                    X