No announcement yet.

Official FIFA 13 Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official FIFA 13 Football Thread

Will be getting this. I'm hoping EA don't f-up Career mode like they did with FIFA 11 and that tactical defending gets improved from FIFA 12.

I really like those Kinect voice commands tbh.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post

Will be getting this. I'm hoping EA don't f-up Career mode like they did with FIFA 11 and that tactical defending gets improved from FIFA 12.
        Skip to 0:44 for Newcastle.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
            Gay cover.

Imma get the ultimate edition. You get 1 gold pack a week for 24 weeks for ultimate team.

If you pre order the game you get the adidas all star team or something....even tho that **** is included in every game and cannot be used besides exhibition vs a bot...I guess EA didn't want to be creative so they just took something that should be available and pass it off as "bonus".

Release date is Sept 25 in US and 28 in EU from my understanding.

Looking forward to it, demo will likely suck just like every year but the game will be good.

Comment

time to pwn with Arsenal once again... Podolski ...Giroud...Gervinho..Walcott...RVP maybe.

what a team .

this year I had an average team and still dominated bum ass Madrid online

beasted with Arteta.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                time to pwn with Arsenal once again... Podolski ...Giroud...Gervinho..Walcott...RVP maybe.

what a team .

this year I had an average team and still dominated bum ass Madrid online

beasted with Arteta.
                Most ppl that use Real, Barca, and City online are bums.

I stopped using 5 stars a while back and use QPR now for online play.

Comment

Messi looks like he has down syndrome on that cover, terrible picture.

Comment

Looks no different to Fifa 12.

Comment

Working...
                    X