No announcement yet.

Why is Sasha Grey so popular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Sasha Grey so popular?

As a **** star shes not that great looking, she over acts, shes just another dirty ***** who will do anything on camera.
    So how has she become so popular?
    What makes her different?

Because she looks like a young innocent boy with long hair. The girl is skinny with no attributes at all, flat chest, flat ass, and completely over rated. She's horrible to me.

Comment

Not fit at all.

And she's almost too dirty. She makes me feel dirty, lol.

Seriously, I've seen a couple of things with her in it and I didn't even touch it.

Comment

Sasha Grey is the textbook definition of meh.

I prefer the cute, girl next door types.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if she wasn't so over the top.. she ****ing acts like a dog and licks toilet seats and stuff.. **** that i just like normal ****.. no extreme stuff

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
            I wouldn't mind if she wasn't so over the top.. she ****ing acts like a dog and licks toilet seats and stuff.. **** that i just like normal ****.. no extreme stuff
            exactly, the girl is too damn dirty.

Comment

I seen her on normal shows or whatever and she seems like a cool chick. Its obvious what she does is acting. She dosent seem like an airhead liek other girls/

Comment

I'm not sure. I think more so it may just be her personality, plus the fact that she gives plenty of interviews. She must be good at networking.

She is pretty average looking, has no body and her scenes ARE pretty boring.

Comment

Look a how stupid she looks:

She is not attractive at all. I couldn't get myself to have sex with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                    Look a how stupid she looks:

She is not attractive at all. I couldn't get myself to have sex with her .
                    Come on, dude!! I don't know her at all, but honestly! She's a ****star and she's as kinky as they come... !!!

I'd fu ck her in a heartbeat - just don't ask me to introduce her to mamma

Comment

Working...
                    X