Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far today Floyd Fans have said Floyd beats R Robinson & has better D than Pernell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats how it should be.........

Todays boxers should be better than Yeasturdays boxers, it shows improvement on Humanity's side. And we can only hope that tomorrow's boxers are better than todays.

Comment

edmendoza's mom

Comment

Offensively nobody who has ever fought at 147 has been as good as SRR. Defensively he could hold his own, way difference styles. Whitaker was very elusive, hard to hit while he was in front of you. PBF is very hard to hit solid, he deflects so many punches, not elusive. Very rarely does someone land clean on him, Mosley certainly did. PBF also has a better offense than Whitaker. He has a cleaner counter.

That said Whitaker was the man in his day. Watching clips of him on Youtube and his D is amazing. He was impossible to hit, not just clean but at all.

Comment

Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
          Offensively nobody who has ever fought at 147 has been as good as SRR. Defensively he could hold his own, way difference styles. Whitaker was very elusive, hard to hit while he was in front of you. PBF is very hard to hit solid, he deflects so many punches, not elusive. Very rarely does someone land clean on him, Mosley certainly did. PBF also has a better offense than Whitaker. He has a cleaner counter.

That said Whitaker was the man in his day. Watching clips of him on Youtube and his D is amazing. He was impossible to hit, not just clean but at all.

floyd's D is overrated just like his greatness. he got hit & hurt by double digit loss fighter in augustus, demarcus corley put hands on him, so did zab judah, & a 39 year old 1 year & 5 months off fighter in shane mosley almost KHTFO twice in round 2.

pernell whitaker was untouchable in his prime. hell even when he was shot, coked out, & past prime he was facing murderous young great fighters like tito trinidad & oscar & was still showing great reflexes & defense.

pernell's d & reflexes are much much better than floyds.

Comment

Who gives a ****. Damn man.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              then u havent been to philadelphia or a euro soccer match for tht matter.
              Philly has the best fans in the country. I love philly.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Who gives a ****. Damn man.
                exactly.... these are just opinions. And yes I agree that Mayweather was better Pernell in every facet of the game, but thats just my opinion.... Now the Robinson thing.... No Comment!!!

Comment

Where the **** is Reed, Braddman and Boston Guy at??

Comment

I'm sure they think he can beat Tyson and Ali in their primes also...at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Where the **** is Reed, Braddman and Boston Guy at??
                      are you seriously snitching? what rule did i break?

I think you want this thread deleted because it shows the *****s in such a bad light. the funny part is, you were in one of the threads agreeing with the ridiculousness.

Comment

Working...
                      X