alright athiests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    LOL how embarrassing.

This is what a wild banana, the one god supposedly made looks like.

The modern banana seen in that video is a modified hybrid which is a result of 7000 years of selective cross breeding by us humans.

So if the banana is a perfect fit for the hand it's because science made it that way.

But while we're discussing gods perfect plan, explain why god gives bone cancer to children ?
    Atheism 1 God 0

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Because God has a plan for everyone.
      God works in mysterious way.
      Keep on that sinful path and you will not get into heaven. You will be in hell weeping and your teeth gnashing.

And don't think when you are dying you will be able to say "Father I believe. Forgive me." and you will be allowed into heaven. No, you have committed the unforgivable sin which is to deny God's existence.

God is good... All the time.
      All the time... God is good.
      Amen.
      So did Hitler.

Are you really trying to justify murdering children and saying its good ?

Comment

LOL how embarrassing.

The modern banana seen in that video is a modified hybrid which is a result of 7000 years of selective cross breeding by us humans.

So if the banana is a perfect fit for the hand it's because science made it that way.

But while we're discussing gods perfect plan, explain why god gives bone cancer to children ?
        Too bad Furn here didn't just pop out of the background in the video and mention this to those two fruit cakes.

Comment

Our Father from the King James Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
            So did Hitler.

Are you really trying to justify murdering children and saying its good ?
            Don't question the Lord's plan because you know what it is.

Comment

LOL how embarrassing.

This is a problem for atheists not people who believe in God, because this world is the be all for you. There are kids who are born with down syndrome and all other sorts of problems due to generations of sin, which ironically is genetically supported. However, those children who pass away from things such as cancer will see God in paradise, and many children who grow up healthy like yourself, they are very likely to see eternal destruction.

Comment

reason I hate atheist cause they always talking about god.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Don't question the Lord's plan because you know what it is.
                  lol

I think this is the first time I've ever seen you troll someone.

Comment

explain why god gives bone cancer to children ?
                    God knows those kids are a$$holes.

Comment

It's messed up when people tie medical conditions or failure (and even success) to "God."

But, ultimately, I don't blame people (the ones that aren't faking it, of which there are MANY) who believe in God. I pity them. It's obvious that either the brainwashing was too strong, or that reality would be too tragic for them to accept by this point.

I can empathize with that. I used to be catholic; now that I live every day knowing what life really is, how this is all I have no matter how crappy it is, and that it will in all likelihood eventually get worse until I die, it's tough.

Not everyone can take that realization, so they rather pretend, on a subconscious level, that there's something more. That everything is for a reason.

They don't stop to question much why a God would put humans through this Hell.

I mean, honestly, if there were to be a God, he'd have no reason for all this exaggerated storyline of suffering. He could make a perfect world, including free will, by making perfect humans. That would be within his reach, because he is all-powerful.

Not to mention that, if there were a God, he'd be necessarily evil to put us through such a thing in the first place. It's akin to having a sick animal suffer needlessly. An all-powerful God would not need to succumb to such petty creations for his own entertainment. He could remain satisfied by himself. An all-powerful God would not need to "battle" the Devil. The devil would not have the power to "possess" bodies and so forth.

It's all quite exaggerated storytelling, which some people might need to get through life, if that's all they've ever known.

IDK.

Personally, I think people can grow up seeing that this life is all there is and be better for it. It would certainly highlight what's important in life, and maybe even get people to think twice about corruption/other "sins" that might ruin the lives of others and so forth. If not, then at least the poor would know that they have to fight to get what they want, instead of merely praying.

As they say, religion is the opiate of the masses.

But it is what it is. How am I supposed to tear away all that a person holds on to in order to remain relatively sane in a failure of a life? A waste of a life?

I believe we atheists should express our views freely, but we need to be careful when it comes to not imposing ourselves. We don't want to be how many religious people are in trying to force-feed views down people's throats. Ultimately, we shouldn't judge. Or, if we do feel it's BS, then we should keep it to ourselves, and not get upset with people who are too emotionally weak to take the same journey we did.
                      Last edited by SunSpace; 01-19-2017, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X