Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz fighting a lightweight Taxi Driver tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was supposed to fight lora (a gate keeper) but he dropped out last week or something.. besides ortiz hasnt foguht in a year and doesnt even wanna be a boxer full time lol who cares

Comment

I don't care what your race is, but when you constantly give us GARBAGE mismatches you deserve to get criticized

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
        First Verdejo fighting a hair dresser and now Ortiz fighting a taxi driver.... What's really going on?

dont forget quillins stripper opponent lol

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Come on man, any natural welterweight. Soto Karass, Berto, Josesito Lopez, just not a 34 year old fighter who fought most of his career at 130. Look at their physiques, does Sanchez Leon look like a natural welter weight? Ortiz is trash!
          I could give two ****s about the guy's physique; the way you've tried to sell the fight is that Ortiz is being put in with a 130lber and that, on its face, is bull****.

Sanchez-Leon hasn't fought at 130 in four years; layoffs aside, I doubt that Sanchez-Leon could get down to even 140lbs at this point in his career. You add that Sanchez-Leon is a late opponent (I believe on one-week's notice) and hating on the fight is stupid.

Is Soto Karrass, Berto, Lopez, or a host of other guys you can think off, going to take the fight on even a month's notice? I sincerely doubt it.

Sanchez-Leon took the fight, Ortiz is getting a chance to work off the ring rust, and the actual fight, if you actually watch such things, is moving along just fine.

Comment

Hes not doin too bad against Ortiz now..

But his corner stopped the fight though..
            Last edited by Outworn; 12-12-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

So that makes for six losses in his last eight fights? #itfreedoeranked494th

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                I could give two ****s about the guy's physique; the way you've tried to sell the fight is that Ortiz is being put in with a 130lber and that, on its face, is bull****.

Sanchez-Leon hasn't fought at 130 in four years; layoffs aside, I doubt that Sanchez-Leon could get down to even 140lbs at this point in his career. You add that Sanchez-Leon is a late opponent (I believe on one-week's notice) and hating on the fight is stupid.

Is Soto Karrass, Berto, Lopez, or a host of other guys you can think off, going to take the fight on even a month's notice? I sincerely doubt it.

Sanchez-Leon took the fight, Ortiz is getting a chance to work off the ring rust, and the actual fight, if you actually watch such things, is moving along just fine.

You are an idiot! I not only watch boxing all the time on TV, I go watch them live. I also happen to know about boxing because I actually boxed before and know what it is to put on some real gloves nad get in the ring, something that you would never know about. Keep defending these garbage ass fights.

Comment

Taxi drivers > Hairdressers

Comment

I love how people act like PBC mismatches are way worse than non-PBC mismatches. Sadly as a boxing fan who has a deep list of fighters I watch & watch develop coming up on my boxrec watchlist I see this **** every friday or saturday without fail. Its nothing new no matter how much you wanna act like PBC invented or perfected mismatches. Look no further than Jesse Hart's opponent last night. Hart is ranked in the top 10 of 3 alphabet groups right now & fought a cat who's ranked 600ish on boxrec. TR knows how to build stars & PBC getting down on their luck Walmart stockers opportunities doe. These situations are more the same then people with agenda's wanna act like.

Comment

Some taxi drivers can be tougher than some tomato cans.

Comment

Working...
                      X