Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If manny Beats Marquez in their 4th encounter... how much CREDIT will u give manny??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like he knocked him out in the third fight? And in any of the 4 knockdowns Marquez hasn't been hurt like Martinez was against Chavez. I would call them flash knockdowns. And that fact isn't a positive for manny! The fact he has gained and extra point on four occasions and hasn't decisively beat Marquez is embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
      Like he knocked him out in the third fight? And in any of the 4 knockdowns Marquez hasn't been hurt like Martinez was against Chavez. I would call them flash knockdowns. And that fact isn't a positive for manny! The fact he has gained and extra point on four occasions and hasn't decisively beat Marquez is embarrassing.
      embarrassing is a word a khan fan should'nt ever use.. just my 2 cents

Comment

Pac always has the power to KO anyone, including Marquez.. I doubt that will happen, but if it does I give him credit for winning 1 out of 4. I sincerely feel Juan will not only beat him the way he has the last 3, but this time Manny will get hurt and I believe put down at least once.. Hands raised Warquez

Comment

if manny makes it a full ww fight at 147 then i give him no credit. if he tries making that last request, then he's not trying to hide it. they can totally do this fight at 140, but he'll be looking for the size advantage again.

Comment

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but this feels like the vasquez-marquez saga to me. Just bc you two put on good fights doesn't mean you shouldn't still strive to be champ rather than beat each other up for years. True there have been epic rematches and trilogies over the years but this is just a money grab to me and I'm not going.

Comment

1 out of 4

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                i dont how many times Marquez has to beat manny..it almost seems pacquiao waits every four years waiting for Marquez to get old...

only for Marquez to whoop manny and dare i say get a lil screwed by the judges each time..

So this time...*sigh* how much credit will u give manny if he beats marquez and decisively ?

is it not gonna matter cause u feel Marquez did the job already 3 times, or twice perhaps?
                Pac vs JMM is becoming nothing short of a Greek Tragedy ... This fourth fight is a lose\lose situation for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                  Whoever wins gets all the credit. You're only as good as your last fight.
                  well I will give manny the same credit I will give JMM if he beats manny convincingly ....

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    well I will give manny the same credit I will give JMM if he beats manny convincingly ....
                    Exactly. ................

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Pac vs JMM is becoming nothing short of a Greek Tragedy ... This fourth fight is a lose\lose situation for both.
                      I do not agree that this is a lose\lose fight for both imho whatever the outcome its more of a win\win for marquez while for Pac his must win more convincingly this time to be a win\win for him...

Comment

Working...
                      X