• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad, I hope he recovers.

Comment

Such a shame and he's so young

Comment

never say never.

hoping for a speedy recovery, omar henry.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          just to let you all know, it is apparent that Omar does not have much left now

I said my prayers and dropped a few tears for the man truly a sad story i had no idea he was sick like that.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            just to let you all know, it is apparent that Omar does not have much left now

He lost a lot of weight but thats normal when going through chemo. Omar is a fighter and he has one of the worst forms of cancer, but recovery is not impossible, i know a guy who lost 50 pounds when on chemo, hes still alive after 5 years....don't give up on Omar

Comment

Alternatives

Should alternative treatments either Gerson therapy / Dr Sebi/ ozone therapy also try Soursop - apricot kernels - ahcc - also watch Food Matters Documentary

Comment

Can't believe I'm watching this guy die, he's too young to be leaving this world. All I can hope for now is he goes peacefully and doesn't suffer any more pain, that his family is around him and they get the necessary support.

Comment

BartBeats, u are on to something! My friend CURED HIMSELF of cancer with apricot SEEDS...no chemo, no radiation, no surgery...its been two years and hes doing great!! Ground up apricot seeds every day...

Comment

From my friend I just posted about:

Cancer Fighting Nutrition - Based on my research after being diagnosed with cancer. The findings are REAL. Don't wait !!! By Bill Murphy on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 1:55am

Cancer Fighting Nutrition
                    If you want to do everything you can to avoid Cancer growth in your body follow this diet religiously. Some items may be more difficult to avoid than others. In these cases, severely limit the amount and frequency of intake !!!

OBVIOUSLY - No fast foods (MacDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, etc), No soda drinks (Pepsi, Coca-Cola, NOTHING), No chips, cookies, cake, candy, etc.

- IMPORTANT: Do not use plastic wrap to cover food in the microwave. It "drips" carcinogens on your food believe it or not !!

- Also, be sure to read the section on Vitamin D – VERY IMPORTANT

- Avoid red meat as much as possible. When you do have it, make certain it is extremely lean. NO dairy, sugar (poison!!), white bread, white rice, milk, eggs, cheese, salt, trans-oils.

- GOOD FOR YOU: Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Water, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3 along with foods listed below. They should be 90% of your diet.

- OR 5 WORST FOODS TO : Chicken, Steak, Pork, Hamburger, Salmon, as they increase in carcinogens dramatically. Bake or broil.

Best Foods to eat to help fight off cancer growth....

Fruits
                    Blueberries
                    Grapefruit
                    Pear
                    Mango
                    Apple
                    Raspberries
                    Red (seedless) Grapes
                    Banana
                    Raisins
                    Papaya
                    Strawberries

Veggies – baked potatoes, not mashed – no butter !!

Red Peppers
                    Broccoli
                    Green Peppers
                    Bell Peppers

Carrots
                    Tomatoes
                    Sweet Potatoes
                    Spinach
                    Cabbage

Spices

Turmeric (especially)
                    Garlic
                    Rosemary
                    Kale

Meats (Organic – if possible)

Turkey
                    Chicken
                    Fish
                    Tuna

Drinks
                    Green Tea
                    Red Wine (moderately)
                    Pomegranate (Cranberry) Brand Name “POM” (1 to 2 ounces nightly)

Water

Bread
                    Whole Wheat Bread
                    Whole Grain Bread

Other Tapioca (not pudding - real tapioca, boil it) Dark Chocolate (small amounts) Flax Meal Shelled Walnuts Brown Rice

NOTES
                    Vitamin D – Only take Vitamin “D3” which is “Cholecalciferol” and turns into “Calcitriol”, an anti-cancer nutrient. DO NOT use any Vitamin D with “Ergocalciferol” which is actually Vitamin “D2” which does not naturally occur in the body and is a drug not a vitamin. Never accept a prescription medication for Vitamin D as it will be Vitamin D2.

Nightly Snack – Best nightly snack you could ever eat - a mix of blueberries, red seedless grapes, raw baby carrots and shelled walnuts.

Comment

good luck to henry, this is really sad

Comment

Working...
                      X