I'd have to say hell no.

House work is so boring.

Comment

No pre-nup?

**** yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        house husband, would you be one?

Lets say your broad has a big important job which she cant leave and is making 300K a year and offers you the chance to basically quit your smaller job and just take care of the kids while she's at work 14 hours a day. Would you take her up on that offer?
        No way!!!!!!

First they take your balls, then your heart ... A guy in this position might as well let his babe put on a strap-on and do him on a regular.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          No way!!!!!!

First they take your balls, then your heart ... A guy in this position might as well let his babe put on a strap-on and do him on a regular.
          Oh come on, live a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Oh come on, live a little.
            Women do not respect guys that cannot take care of business, by being the head of the household. And if she's bringing all the cash and supporting her husband while he cooks and cleans ... its only a matter of time before she starts stepping out with real men, doing the nasty.

Comment

house husband, would you be one?

Lets say your broad has a big important job which she cant leave and is making 300K a year and offers you the chance to basically quit your smaller job and just take care of the kids while she's at work 14 hours a day. Would you take her up on that offer?
              Hell fcking yes play with my kids and cruise the internet all day fcking awesome.I always find it funny when i hear a chick go you know how hard i work,and i think yea inside a cool house while i am busting my ass in 115 degree heat building houses.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Women do not respect guys that cannot take care of business, by being the head of the household. And if she's bringing all the cash and supporting her husband while he cooks and cleans ... its only a matter of time before she starts stepping out with real men, doing the nasty.
                I agree on that note, it just doesn't work a few years ago when I was out of work for a bit and she wasn't our relationship was tense because of it and there were many arguments now the roles are reversed and things are great I don't care if she has no money really.

I was merely responding to your strap on comment though

Comment

Yea thats if you buy a Brownstone on 42nd street

That is more then enough money especially if you live in a good area like Riverdale in the Bronx or in the mid street levels, like 85th street.
                  We're not all that close, he's a bit of a pretentious prick. But about 10 years ago, him and his wife were making about 300, maybe 350K combined, just had their second kid. Since she made more, he took some time off to take care of the kids and he was forced to go back to work after a few months.

They now have a house in Bronxville, but back then they had a 2 bedroom apt in Manhattan, 4,500 a month. 300K - 90K or so in income tax - 27K in state income tax - 54K rent = 129K, not really that much money for a family of four living in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I was merely responding to your strap on comment though
                    Totally went over my head

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      We're not all that close, he's a bit of a pretentious prick. But about 10 years ago, him and his wife were making about 300, maybe 350K combined, just had their second kid. Since she made more, he took some time off to take care of the kids and he was forced to go back to work after a few months.

They now have a house in Bronxville, but back then they had a 2 bedroom apt in Manhattan, 4,500 a month. 300K - 90K or so in income tax - 27K in state income tax - 54K rent = 129K, not really that much money for a family of four living in New York.
                      I dont see why 129K after taxes and rent isnt enough unless they are renting 6 BMW's, one for each person and sending his kids to a top catholic school.

And Bronxville? Damn the ****ing property taxes there are a killer!! I think the average property tax levied by the village is $43,000 a year!! Thats $3584 a month just for taxes1

Comment

Working...
                      X