Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Official Unbiased ****** Of The Year Poll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Official Unbiased ****** Of The Year Poll.

Crap I forgot sugersean15...sorry guys...delete this so I can make one with sugersean15 (or change sweetscience100 to sugersean15 if you can do that)
    hugh_grant
    11.63%
    Bombs
    12.79%
    Check_hooks
    16.28%
    D4thincarnation
    5.81%
    jimmy1569
    6.98%
    STRUGG
    12.79%
    SweetScience100
    6.98%
    junior gong
    6.98%
    tatangb45
    4.65%
    FREEDOM.
    15.12%
    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-31-2011, 02:56 PM.

I'm sure you can edit it yourself

Comment

Good list but you forgot MASTERFUL.

Comment

sugarsean, by a landslide.

I would say check_hooks, but I'm pretty sure that's just an obvious troll job. Nobody can be that ******ed, can they??

Comment

to me, it's a tie between hugh grant and d4thincarnation. these other chumps are just trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            to me, it's a tie between hugh grant and d4thincarnation. these other chumps are just trolling.
            sir body movin' gets the award for "best exposer of a poser". . .

lol absolutely tooled las vegas! hahahahah that was hilarious. . . thread was great. . . i would replay it a few times, just scrolling through the posts UP UNTIL TIME OF EXPOSURE!!!! hahaha, oh how shyt changed drastically!

Comment

sugersean is to good for your poll

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                sugarsean, by a landslide.

I would say check_hooks, but I'm pretty sure that's just an obvious troll job. Nobody can be that ******ed, can they??
                Check_hooks is a tool, he should leave the forum and go to Pacland.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  sir body movin' gets the award for "best exposer of a poser". . .

lol absolutely tooled las vegas! hahahahah that was hilarious. . . thread was great. . . i would replay it a few times, just scrolling through the posts UP UNTIL TIME OF EXPOSURE!!!! hahaha, oh how shyt changed drastically!

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Check_hooks is a tool, he should leave the forum and go to Pacland.
                  wouldn't be surprised if check_hooks isn't even a pac fan. i think he's just doing it for two things: that you can get away with what he does here as long as you're "one of them" and to collect as much rep and points doing it.

Comment

I don't know who any of those ****s are except Tunney and Check Hooks. And like I say they're not bothering me at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X