Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First CORRALES, now GATTI.... the Mayweather curse?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the love for boxing in your sig dude,i have clear memories of watching leonard hearns live when i was a kid do you go that far back buddy.anyways thas it im done with this turd . Rip gatti you will be missed

Comment

floyd has nothing to do with gatti or corrales dying.

r.i.p. Gatti

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
        Because a guy that I never met died?

How many young men do you think died in Brazil today?
        Because a man a lot of people posting here admired just died, you ****. Don't act like you it's all about you, dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          Where is the love for boxing in your sig dude,i have clear memories of watching leonard hearns live when i was a kid do you go that far back buddy.anyways thas it im done with this turd . Rip gatti you will be missed
          Having a sexy MMA chick in my sig is proof positive that I'm not a boxing fan. You're absolutely right.

Comment

Well Genaro Hernadez beat cancer thank God. So I dont beleive in the curse. But those three fights were three of his best performances

Comment

Originally posted by theAleph View Post
              Because a man a lot of people posting here admired just died, you ****. Don't act like you it's all about you, dickhead.
              Soooo, it should be all about YOU? I should care what you thought about Gatti?

Comment

you're a ****ing idiot. i really hope you get banned for this ****, you just don't deserve to post here (and that's saying a lot)

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
                  Well Genaro Hernadez beat cancer thank God. So I dont beleive in the curse. But those three fights were three of his best performances
                  Floyd took the curse off Genaro. Remember he wished Chicanito well?

Comment

Attention whore.
                    You should just go bury yourself alive somewhere. Just because nobody cares about you dont mean the rest of us are **** like you...you heartless fake boxing-fan piece of ****. show respect and youll get some

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                      Soooo, it should be all about YOU? I should care what you thought about Gatti?
                      Damn, your dumb. It's not about me either. It's about respecting other people here who obviously respects the sport of boxing and certain boxers. Really, how hard is that to understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X