Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dare anyone to find me a worst attempt at a comedy movie than this....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dare anyone to find me a worst attempt at a comedy movie than this....

saw it on a rip last night.......if you saw it you know what Im talking about....if you haven't don't bother...that is 2hrs of your life you will never get back....if you saw this piece of excrement and paid for it....I truly feel sorry for you....

it boggle the mind too cuz with that cast you would have bet the house it would have been hilarious.....but good lord that was a steaming pile of dinosaur SH/T...........true story!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1498870/

The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1498870/

The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It
        never seen it (or heard of it) but prob better than this sh2t pie.........

Comment

If you watched it for it's entire 2 hours, then you were at least a little bit interested.

I put that movie on, the one I posted, and took it off within a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            never seen it (or heard of it) but prob better than this sh2t pie.........
            5.7 rating for The Watcher.

2.3 rating for the one I posted.

If you actually like 41 Year Old Virgin over any Comedy movie, you have terrible taste.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              If you watched it for it's entire 2 hours, then you were at least a little bit interested.

I put that movie on, the one I posted, and took it off within a minute.
              im like that though....yes I chuckled once maybe twice but I hate turning off a movie I started to watch....I can't just turn it off no matter how god awful it maybe....its the OCD in me I guess.....the best thing that can happen to me in that scenario is to fall asleep........

Comment

I show no mercy. If we are chilling and you put on a whack movie on TV, I will say "Take that **** off bro", i'll even start a "boring" chant. Luckily me and my friends have similar taste so every one is pretty much in agreement if a movie sucks.

Comment

I saw it online about 2 weeks back. There are 2 types of movies for me when im looking for cheap entertainment, watchable movies & un-watchable movies. This was a watchable movie for me. Is it a Oscar nominee? No way but it did entertain me.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

saw it on a rip last night.......if you saw it you know what Im talking about....if you haven't don't bother...that is 2hrs of your life you will never get back....if you saw this piece of excrement and paid for it....I truly feel sorry for you....

it boggle the mind too cuz with that cast you would have bet the house it would have been hilarious.....but good lord that was a steaming pile of dinosaur SH/T...........true story!!
                    I just watched that movie last week. I know what you mean. I cannot remember a thing from it. It was that bad my subconscious obviously forced me to forget it.

Comment

Working...
                    X