Has Vitali lost a round since coming back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Vitali lost a round since coming back

if so name the round and the fight

Rd 1 against Solis if he would've made it out of the round lol.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko is the most dominant fighter of all time. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Comment

Round 11 vs Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
          Rd 1 against Solis if he would've made it out of the round lol.
          Vitali was winning the round before the KO punch.

Solis landed a couple of meaningless punches, iron chinned Vitali didn't even flinch and kept coming forward. Vitali landed more punches, he was the aggressor and was walking Solis down.

Vitali video after his 1st round knockout win over Solis

"I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

Comment

****ing Klitschko fans, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Haha, I know, its like a constant stream of man love from the alts. Its pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                You don't like the K-Bros or their fans? if its the fans i can understand that but the K-Bros? Nah boxing fans know when fighters are good and they qualify for that status.

Comment

No but has he fought anyone live,not trying to take away from Vitali but the hw division is in sad shape,guys who would have been friday night fights calibar in the 90s contend for belts in this era.

Comment

The only reason why you say the HW division is bad is because the Klitschko's make them look bad. They arent like Ali who went 15 rounds with 14-1-1 fighters or Chuck Wepner, they dominate.

Comment

Working...
                    X