No announcement yet.

Extra steroid test = A way for Floyd to SAVE FACE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    After the negotiations fell out. Floyd immediately after said that the 2 week was off the table and that if he would bank more then Pac and Clottey with Mosley. He would demand a bigger piece of the pie. It wasn't suddenly withdrawn after Pac offered a 7 day.

Why should we believe Pac now after he said they were open for full testing.
    Pac just waisted everyones time with his bluffs. These 7 days dont mean **** only less its full testing and on paper.
    So Floyd is willing to do year round random drug testing?

Thats what full testing is.

If its true, its news to me.

Knowing the time frame in which one is to be tested (training camp)
    isn't random at all. For all we know, Floyds been juicing since May 2nd. With his actions since that date,

its not hard to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by dvb View Post
      pac has already agreed to all testing.

all that is needed is for floyd to be avialable and to sign on the dotted line.

and the contradctions are hilarious:

Floyd: pac is one dimensional,a 1d midget!

floyd: pac looks un natural ,a side meth,take the tests!.

LOLLLL.OK THERE Floyd!.
      What happened to "Anytime,anywhere" when it was time to sign. Now pac is saying they would agree to all testing again. Why not offer Floyd a signed full testing agreement doc and make it public. Pac already disrespected and wasted everyones time by not agreeing to full testing when they said they would.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        right.

that doesn't change the fact that you talk like them dude.

also, pokemon started on 1996. if you're older than that, that means you should be more than 15 years old at least.

not saying you should stop doing that, but let me just add that it ain't normal for a teenager (i assume you are) to talk like a cartoon character.

just sayin.
        Lol, I just saw this one.

No I am not 15 years old. I fought for 13 years amatuer and pro. Fought in a great stable of fighters and had a very well known manager. Got done fighting and started refereeing and judging in the amatuers. Took and passed my Association of Boxing Commisions test for refereeing and am looking to take the ABC test to start judging in the next month or two. I grew up in this sport and have been involved with it for the last 26 years. I like to put my "signature" at the end of my posts. If this makes me child like then I wonder what you may look like if we were to actually compare boxing knowledge inside and outside of the game. Say what you want about me, it's fine. I know the game as few in here do, including yourself..........Rockin'

Comment

After the negotiations fell out. Floyd immediately after said that the 2 week was off the table and that if he would bank more then Pac and Clottey with Mosley. He would demand a bigger piece of the pie. It wasn't suddenly withdrawn after Pac offered a 7 day.

Why should we believe Pac now after he said they were open for full testing.
          Pac just waisted everyones time with his bluffs. These 7 days dont mean **** only less its full testing and on paper.
          why withdraw it at all in the first place? if it was reasonable then, why is it NOT reasonable now? were there any new developments on drug use? was there any news or new info directly or indirectly related to the tests?

none whatsoever.

floyd just felt like it.

and many of his fans (and quite possibly all pac haters) agreed in unison.

and that there is fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            So Floyd is willing to do year round random drug testing?

Thats what full testing is.

If its true, its news to me.

Knowing the time frame in which one is to be tested (training camp)
            isn't random at all. For all we know, Floyds been juicing since May 2nd. With his actions since that date,

its not hard to believe.
            What does anytime, anywhere mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Lol, I just saw this one.

No I am not 15 years old. I fought for 13 years amatuer and pro. Fought in a great stable of fighters and had a very well known manager. Got done fighting and started refereeing and judging in the amatuers. Took and passed my Association of Boxing Commisions test for refereeing and am looking to take the ABC test to start judging in the next month or two. I grew up in this sport and have been involved with it for the last 26 years. I like to put my "signature" at the end of my posts. If this makes me child like then I wonder what you may look like if we were to actually compare boxing knowledge inside and outside of the game. Say what you want about me, it's fine. I know the game as few in here do, including yourself..........Rockin'
              i'm not belittling your boxing knowledge man. you obviously have experience in this game, unlike me who's closest is playing fight night 3.

you could be einstein for all i care and won't change the fact that you still have a funny quirk.

but that's fine since even great people in history had their own quirks. this is simply yours.

Comment

why withdraw it at all in the first place? if it was reasonable then, why is it NOT reasonable now? were there any new developments on drug use? was there any news or new info directly or indirectly related to the tests?

none whatsoever.

floyd just felt like it.

and many of his fans (and quite possibly all pac haters) agreed in unison.

and that there is fact.

When the 14 days was the issue, there was a poll done to see if the 14 days was indeed reasonable. Naturally, mostly every Floyd fan voted "yes, 14 days is more than reasonable".

After the Mosley fight,

they all changed their mind.

"Monkey see, monkey do"

Comment

i'm not belittling your boxing knowledge man. you obviously have experience in this game, unlike me who's closest is playing fight night 3.

you could be einstein for all i care and won't change the fact that you still have a funny quirk.

but that's fine since even great people in history had their own quirks. this is simply yours.
                  .............Rockin' LOL

Comment

What does anytime, anywhere mean?
                    Is Floyd doing year round testing now?

No.

What does, "Manny Pacquiao, easy work, easy fight, probably easier than the Marquez fight", mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      .............Rockin' LOL
                      What would be your pre-fight analysis & prediction for the following matchups

PAC(on PEDS) v. Wifebeater, how does it play out and who wins ?

PAC(no PEDS) v. Wifebeater, how does it play out and who wins ?

Comment

Working...
                      X