Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most people remember Eric Morales as a guy who Barrera gave hell, but imagine...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To imagine, you need to imagine both in their primes and at their best.

It appears you are trying to magnify Morales's state without taking into consideration that Manny kept on improving after those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      To imagine, you need to imagine both in their primes and at their best.

It appears you are trying to magnify Morales's state without taking into consideration that Manny kept on improving after those fights.
      I warned them...

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        I warned them...
        They needed a 2nd warning, I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
          nope, we're talking about physical primes right?
          imagine morales fighting the pac that ko'd hatton
          Apply the same brush, Erik was in his prime at 122, 126, and a few fights at 130, he beats every version of Pacquiao in those divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Apply the same brush, Erik was in his prime at 122, 126, and a few fights at 130, he beats every version of Pacquiao in those divisions.
            i dunno about 130 but fair enough.
            pound for pound, in their prime, finished product...make it at umm 130 if its impossible to match em up at their prime weights.
            who wins?

if anything, this puts into perspective what manny was able to accomplish against these 2 fighters, at those weight classes while still being a somewhat raw fighter.

Comment

youve been warned guys

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                i dunno about 130 but fair enough.
                pound for pound, in their prime, finished product...make it at umm 130 if its impossible to match em up at their prime weights.
                who wins?

if anything, this puts into perspective what manny was able to accomplish against these 2 fighters, at those weight classes while still being a somewhat raw fighter.
                Yeah, I wasn't too sure on either, sice already looked like he was slipping.

Anyway, definitely impressive what Manny was able to do with more unrefined skills, but let's not sell his awesome talent (speed, power, chin), conditioning, skills (footwork), strong mentality/will, and size advantage too short.

Comment

Amazing what a still Raw, one-fisted fighter could do against those legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    Pac already murdered prime MAB
                    Terrible was past prime in the 2nd Pac fight, shot to hell in the 3rd
                    prime for prime Pac could handle Erik, but it's a war
                    exactly my thoughts. green k

Comment

erik wasnt at his best in the first manny fight. but he had enough to beat a manny who had more cons than pros. barerra wasnt prime either them guys been pros since 15 and already were on way to be legends. if that was their prime what did they do after manny that was big prior to manny? nothing. not taken anything away from manny every big fighter made a name off other names that wasnt at their best. but they were still good enough. plus manny has the style to beat barera most of the time but i believe erik has the style similar to marquez but longer and stronger to beat manny. but ring age and weight was his downfall

Comment

Working...
                      X