Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nwahs_!!, yer opinion on Blackstone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did announce a dividend today, maybe your friend thought that would drive the price up, but it didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Purity2 View Post
      i'm assuming though that you sold off around half of that stock before the hyped increase, right?
      I sold half about 3/4 of the way up the hyped increase.

Comment

same reason why i started this thread (well that, and to see if Nwahs had any feeling that Blackstone's large holdings had potential to turn it's founder into the Antichrist).

i just turned 29, have already made and lost boatloads of $$, and want to do it right the next time. i've got some serious IRS problems and i'm not stupid enough to discuss them in detail. let's just say it'll be awhile before i'm in a financial surplus position. so, in the meantime, might as well do a good amount of research. in our 20s we can **** around. by the time the 30s hit, it's probably smart to start thinkin about **** like raising a family and eventually retiring....
        Yeah no doubt......I've got a 6 year old too so defintely want to make sure he has the good life that I didn't.Good luck to you bro and glad your posting again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwahs !! View Post
          Just took a quick glance, I don't like it. However, since it is in your town, its always worth the time to take a quick swing by and see if they have anything in the works that will turn their numbers around.

It might be good, but Im just not comfortable with a company like that.
          If you want an electronics play like that I would recommend RVBD.

They have been getting hammered, but they are by far the best company in the industry.
          Right on....thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            Yeah no doubt......I've got a 6 year old too so defintely want to make sure he has the good life that I didn't.Good luck to you bro and glad your posting again.
            thanx bro. good 2 be back. kinda cool that there's a decent amount of good posters still around.

Comment

thanx bro. good 2 be back. kinda cool that there's a decent amount of good posters still around.
              Yeah it's not so bad. I mean there are plenty of ******ed kids but this adult lounge is very cool.I **** around and act like a teenager at times too but it's nice to be able to come in here and have an intelligent and serious convo if you want.

I'm in front of the computer most of the day at work so I like to check in on here every few minutes if I have time and post or read or whatever.

Comment

Ouch, AAPL is getting absolutely clobbered in afterhours.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwahs !! View Post
                  Ouch, AAPL is getting absolutely clobbered in afterhours.
                  Just a quick question, the dow jones is still going down(Went -128) although the feds had the cut on percent rate, is that because the companies released their numbers(which, incidentally, sucked) and people just follow the emotion and sell?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Just a quick question, the dow jones is still going down(Went -128) although the feds had the cut on percent rate, is that because the companies released their numbers(which, incidentally, sucked) and people just follow the emotion and sell?
                    No, the cut narrowly averted disaster. The market opened down 500 points. Had the fed not cut rates, we more than likely would have had a down 1500-2000 point day.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                      Yeah it's not so bad. I mean there are plenty of ******ed kids but this adult lounge is very cool.I **** around and act like a teenager at times too but it's nice to be able to come in here and have an intelligent and serious convo if you want.

I'm in front of the computer most of the day at work so I like to check in on here every few minutes if I have time and post or read or whatever.
                      your a ****** and you aren't much smarter then those '******ed kids'. dip****.

Comment

Working...
                      X