Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone been to Amsterdam?

any tips on what to do ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      anyone been to Amsterdam?

any tips on what to do ?
      Try some Truffles, they'll set you off nicely, then smoke some fine ass bud my friend. On one of my two trips me and my friend hit up the Anne Frank museum high on space cakes, randomly. That's about it culture wise lmao. I was just incredibly drunk, then sent to space on truffles and weed. Or I was sleeping. So I wouldn't make a good tour guide there.

One thing you don't do, is in the Red Light district ask a whore 'how much for you to punch me in the nose, then suck me off?'. Unless you want to be chased, funny in hindsight and when asking said question. But that 60 seconds chase was a buzzkill.

Also watch the beer over there, here in the UK the commonly drunk lagers/beers are 4%-5.5%(majority), whereas in Holland they've dozens of brands (many on menu at the bars/cafes) that are the 6%-9% volume. So many brands of the beer you get there is quite a kick more than a few beers in the UK. So you might intend to have only 3/4 beers, but there if you're drinking the stronger stuff you end up drunker than planned!

The best smoke is 10-12 euros a gram, Dampkring or the Green House and others similar (big name cafes) might charge a cheeky euro extra because its the brand. Smoke Palace charge higher but it's like a very 'homely' set up. Made for chilling in high, we burned like 5/6 hours in each café some days, a lot are 'purpose made' to be stoned in lol.

Hope you have a fun and safe trip jas! x

Comment

• Measured out two 10 inchers to suck on. No ****.
        Got some cola flavoured Rips, put them to the ruler and cut at 10, got a huge joint with some of the Nepalese hash I've still left. Then another half some green homegrown in Jamaica and half Blueberry I bought today.

Green then hash then blackout. Feel like watching Videodrome to lullaby me to sleep randomly.
        Good times.....

Comment

• Nearly 3,000 posts, i'm a big boy now. I can play with matches.

The Blueberry I got, was only a 2.2g bag, and I'm glad. It id 'dry' but the moistest bud ive had in a while, odd bits stick to the grinder, and it's quite leafy, not 'take the piss' leafy, but fairly.
          Just glad I didn't spend a bomb on it.

In 5 weeks a mate will have completed the curing and drying process of a fresh crop, it's his 11th grow in as many months, he only ever has 6 plants in different stages plated at any one time. This stuff is from seeds he bought from BigBuddhaSeeds and the strain is 'Chiesel' big Buddha cheese crossed with nyc diesel he says. But his last 3 grows he's had great yields and was actually pretty strong, so this should be nice stuff hopefully.

He's doing me a free quarter because just mates, theres 4 of us he gives a free quart to then anymore we have to pay. He only ever has 6,7,8 ounces to sell per crop, he keeps two for himself, one per month, he has it like clockwork.

But cos' us 4 are his friends when we do buy it he agrees to do 1.5g per £10 worth (in the uk it's 0.8-1g for £10 it seems) generally it's 2g for a 20bag but I hear of pretty common 1.7-1.9g 20bags going, which is absurd, even if it's really really good stuff. I get 2.2's with very rare 2.1's or 2.3's.

So the £20 bags off him are 3g which is great, plus his 11th grow so it's getting better and better stuff, I think he got the knack of it back end of last year after he'd done 7/8 crops. It's not the strongest ever stuff but definitely ko stuff, he gets anxiety so he grows only indica dominant strains, though he's done 1 or 2 sativa dominant or 50/50 strains, can't remember the names of them.

Or you can get a quarter for £45 which is a tenner less than the normal price. Pity he only has several ounces to sell and not kilos worth at them prices. I'll buy a quarter off him, add the free one anyway, that's half an ounce for £45, I do that every time with him when a crop is ready, which saves a lot of money, might actually pay a bill!

I was bored so this burned some time while i'm toking a j as long as my forearm (or penis). That's my weed story for the week.

EDIT: wow what a fuking boring post. Low.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Hugh you got them Money May hands man!

How'd you do it this time?
            I was doing mitts with a couple of heavweaights who have fights coming up in the next month so i was putting them through their paces,i didn't really feel the pain until the next morning,it's not as bad as i first thought,i've tore my rcl ligament in my wrist.I was doing mitts the next day,i just wrapped up the wrist tight and ate some codeine lol,worked a treat.

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            Hey dude, I wanna learn some hillbilly kung-pwar!

If your hand isn't broke, in 12 weeks my contracts over, thus unemployed.

Do we want to hit the pads? I know you can get me a bout, i'll need some money come late December/January dude. They let cannabis in the system if unlicensed yar?
            Just a thought buddy, it could be a reality 12 weeks starting Monday...

Please don't brake the hand Hugh-Dog, you'll love my tempo but hate my lack of wanting to run further than a 10 miler, i'd cry... But you'll love dem pivots and angles that I guarantee, keep a body bar/belt handy, I've a few theories to literally throw at you, and from past experiences you get me/see where i'm coming from as in the 'method' behind the madness, and you'll tidy me up around it. I know you can do that, all in a days work, thus I may abuse our friendship and get my butt up there a fair bit ifs fine with you?

Get better soon mate! I might be asking you a favour in the new year, even if I get kept on, I don't fancy it, way too much boring hours sat there waiting for someone to move, not a fancy job, if a bout can serve a couple weeks cash in hand, grand!

What percentage do you want (PM me the criac Hugh on a level, if we can organise a 'camp' up where you are....I could/probably will be at a loose end by mid Jan).

You be well jell of this smoke from Jam-Roc i'm inhaling now brother! Though it's as good as the 'top' grown here potency-wise granted, but taste and the way it grinds, sorry to sound like a teen girl but, OMFG! High high high!
            You know where to find me Jabby my brother.You'll have to have a visit up to the boxing gym,the head trainer is some bloke lol.The lads are a good bunch of laughs too.I'll PM you my new number and we'll take it from there m8.You'll get all types of sparring which will be ideal for you.Then we'll get drunk and get high as a motherphucking pie.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              I was doing mitts with a couple of heavweaights who have fights coming up in the next month so i was putting them through their paces,i didn't really feel the pain until the next morning,it's not as bad as i first thought,i've tore my rcl ligament in my wrist.I was doing mitts the next day,i just wrapped up the wrist tight and ate some codeine lol,worked a treat.
              Ahhh okay, lol codeine is always a good friend to have

Comment

• When he actually raps at the end....ITS LIT!

Comment

• This is the best thread on this forum

Its the only 1 that hasnt gone to complete ****

Comment

• Im like tupac cuz i got all eyes on me :weedbear:

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      This is the best thread on this forum

Its the only 1 that hasnt gone to complete ****
                      That's because its a stoner thread. We chill AF

Comment

Working...