No announcement yet.

The purge in real life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Good thing no purge will happen in my lifetime. What would you do during a purge?
    I would curl up in a fetal position and helplessly await whatever fate has in store for me.

Comment

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      And while you have your sights locked on a said undesirable you hear a loud crash coming from somewhere in your house. Soon afterwards you hear the fire alarm go off as the smell of burning wood slowly begins to fill your nostrils. Your house has been set on fire and the culprits responsible are awaiting your evacuation with murderous intent.

Will you:

A) Risk exiting your fiery shelter and right into the hands of the dangerous pyromaniacs.

B) Remain in your home like the captain of a sinking ship and let the flames consume you.

C) In an ironic twist of fate, use the very same sniper rifle that you were killing undesirables with to go out on your own terms.
      I would have more guns. I would not wait until the fire kills me so I would go out in a gun battle.

Comment

I would curl up in a fetal position and helplessly await whatever fate has in store for me.
        It probably would work. Out of sight, out of mind.

Comment

I would stay home and lock the doors lol

Comment

I would break into my neighbor's garage, steal his car and than ram it straight through his front door, go to his kitchen turn open all the gas exhausts, stick a ****load of forks in the microwave with pressurized combustibles and set it for an hour.

I don't like my neighbor.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-03-2016, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
              I would break into my neighbor's garage, steal his car and than ram it straight through his front door, go to his kitchen turn open all the gas exhausts, stick a ****load of forks in the microwave with pressurized combustibles and set it for an hour.

After you've broken into your neighbors garage you quickly make your way into his vehicle only to realize that the door is locked, so you decide to break the driver side window to gain entry, setting off the alarm in the process. Your neighbor is alerted of your presence as you're hopping in the driver seat getting ready to proceed with the next step of your plan.

You put your foot on the pedal but nothing happens. Shortly after your neighbor barges into the garage with a loaded 12-gauge shotgun getting ready to texture the inside of his vehicle with your brain matter and as you sit there confused as to why the vehicle wouldn't budge and how it always worked in GTA V you hear the sound of a shotgun pump ****ing back followed by a loud ringing in your ears as everything around you begins rapidly fading away.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Rape.

Lots and lots of rape.

Women, men, animals.

No one is safe, brah.
                You walkout the front door hellbent on setting your plan in motion when you're unexpectedly greeted by three sex offenders who force themselves upon you and proceed to take turns anally pummeling you into the ground. Afterwards, they ransack your house and leave.

As your crippled body lay on the floor face down ass up in a pool of man-made substances you become overwhelmed with disbelief. You tell yourself "It wasn't suppose to be like this" and begin crying uncontrollably with no other options but to wait it out and hope that you regain feelings in your legs.

Comment

And upon completing your atrocious act you get blind sided by your milf neighbor who then proceeds to shackle your unconscious body to a chair and use you as sex slave, not so bad right? As she disrobes her garments you notice a huge bulge protruding from her crotch area, then you come to the horrifying realization that your milf neighbor is a shemale and now your anus will be subjected to abuse for God knows how long.

Should have stayed your perverted ass on the other side of the street wanker!

Comment

Taking a plane to a non-purge jurisdiction a week or two before all this **** goes down. Maybe try to throw all my **** in a low key storage place or hire some tough guy I know to watch it and my place in hopes I don't come back to all my possessions I couldn't take with me being looted and place burnt down.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post

tell me more about this neighbor. why is there such animosity towards them? do they hold the same resentment towards you?

Comment

Working...
                      X