Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you love and hate most about your country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love: God, the US military, American beers, heavy metal, American football, the movie industry, Xbox (all of them)

Hate: Liberals, the BLM idiots, the gay agenda (no problem with gays per se, smoke your poles all you want, just don't push your agendas on everyone else) and the pussification of this nation. (all due to the liberals and gay agenda)

Comment

Hate: Racism
      Love: white girls and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

Love: God, the US military, American beers, heavy metal, American football, the movie industry, Xbox (all of them)

BWaHAHaahaHAHaahaHAHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post

Love: Compassionate people

Hate: Discipline is close to nil

The Philippines is my adopted country...

Hate: talented determined people lack opportunities...

Fat lazy American's have opportunities but can't see them...

Just my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            The Philippines is my adopted country...

Hate: talented determined people lack opportunities...

Fat lazy American's have opportunities but can't see them...

Just my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              That about sums it up....

Comment

America

Love
                Enough freedom and resources to create your own way of life. America is great or **** depending on the person. If you are a real bright person, you will find a way to live pretty damn well here. If you are useless, you will be a loser and complain your whole life. We don't have a well established culture to hold you aloft or to stifle you. It is a void for those incapable of filling in the space, but they are weak and stupid anyway.

Hate
                Guilt and losers. Unfortunately, a significant part of our culture embraces both right now.

Comment

America;

love: the diversity and opportunities

hate: the boston celtics and denver broncos

Pilipiinas;

love: the hospitality, women, and food

hate: leaving and the traffic

Comment

"america" is an installed invaders settlement which they named the land "america" AFTER they killed off up to 100 MILLION indigenous ppl here and killed over 150 MILLION+ black Afrikans on the continent of Afrika and transported tens of millions of Afrikans out of afrika in which ONLY 1 out of every 5 or 6 made it on the boats to get here.
                    there is NO "love" for this place in my eyes the only thang i "love" about this place is that Black people reside here and we all have similar experiences due to the ourstorical circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                      "america" is an installed invaders settlement which they named the land "america" AFTER they killed off up to 100 MILLION indigenous ppl here and killed over 150 MILLION+ black Afrikans on the continent of Afrika and transported tens of millions of Afrikans out of afrika in which ONLY 1 out of every 5 or 6 made it on the boats to get here.
                      there is NO "love" for this place in my eyes the only thang i "love" about this place is that Black people reside here and we all have similar experiences due to the ourstorical circumstances
                      Good God man, get the F over it. If we look hard enough there are plenty of atrocities that have happened all over the world. Very few places including Afrika are except from it.

Get over it!

Comment

Working...
                      X