Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Pacquiao gonna go to the U.S. to continue the training camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Pacquiao gonna go to the U.S. to continue the training camp?

When will he be at the Wildcard?

he usually comes 3 weeks before the fight right?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      u cant wait to suck off khan? lol

Comment

usually half of his training camp. about 2-2.5 weeks before a fight usually

Comment

I you read the news reports the same way that I did, you would hqve kniwn that he trained for 8 weeks, 4 there and 4 in the States.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            I you read the news reports the same way that I did, you would hqve kniwn that he trained for 8 weeks, 4 there and 4 in the States.
            He did that for the Mosley fight but for the Margarito fight he arrived in the US two weeks before the fight. Same with the Cotto fight.

BTW, I only care because I want to know how it will affect Amir's training camp. I don't want Amir to go to the Philippines. It affects his training negatively.

So 4 weeks before the fight? That's like the week of 10th October.

Comment

He did that for the Mosley fight but for the Margarito fight he arrived in the US two weeks before the fight. Same with the Cotto fight.

BTW, I only care because I want to know how it will affect Amir's training camp. I don't want Amir to go to the Philippines. It affects his training negatively.

So 4 weeks before the fight? That's like the week of 10th October.

how? elaborate.

Comment

i don't even know what this gay fan of khan is up to. most of khan's critics are floyd fans. and floyd fans attack khan like he's some terrorist or something. floyd fans don't even want khan associated with floyd's name. they probably hate him more than pac.

Comment

Working...
                X