Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather start movie venture Continue reading on Examiner.com: 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    lot of negative energy here..im out to many broke,bitter haters..get a life and stop hating on the next mans life...dueces
    as a boxing fan, i want to see one of the best fighters of this era fight instead of doing bull**** crap projects like this one.

i guess that's too much to ask.

Comment

Good hope he stays out of boxing now the *****

Comment

im not good at photoshop. sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          as a boxing fan, i want to see one of the best fighters of this era fight instead of doing bull**** crap projects like this one.

you wanna see the fight,i wanna see the fight..but why sit up and spew hate towards a man for doing things outside of the ring..its his life and he feels like he wants to do other things to make sure hes financially stable after his career is over..he doenst wanna be like joe louis,etc etc fighting past his prime cause he HAS too...but when you sit up and just make threads full of hateful posts it says something bout you as a person

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

pac can do both... he can fight and do crappy movies and be a congressman at the same time.

why can't floyd do that?

on a serious note, i hope floyd is not doing this because pac's already on some movies. haha

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              you wanna see the fight,i wanna see the fight..but why sit up and spew hate towards a man for doing things outside of the ring..its his life and he feels like he wants to do other things to make sure hes financially stable after his career is over..he doenst wanna be like joe louis,etc etc fighting past his prime cause he HAS too...but when you sit up and just make threads full of hateful posts it says something bout you as a person
              You are ****ing joking?? He has made Tens of millions!

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
                Sports Extra - Floyd "Money" Mayweather, Jr (41-0) is attempting to further his appeal outside of the ring and into the entertainment and movie business. At a recent news conference at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, the undefeated boxer announced the creation of his film company: Mayweather Productions.
                Initially, Mayweather expects to collaborate with rapper 50 Cent (real name Curtis Jackson) and producer Randall Emmett through Cheetah Vision Films. At the news conference, Jackson hinted that Mayweather is a business partner / investor in that venture. Emmett and Jackson co-founded the movie production company, and recently closed a $200 million deal with Hollywood studio Lionsgate to make 10 movies with six films recently completed. Mayweather Productions and Cheetah Vision Films is Floyd Mayweather's first foray into film, but the Las Vegas resident previously appeared on Dancing with the Stars television show and on WWE wrestling.
                The partners did not disclose details on existing and future projects. However, comments made at the festival left clues and prompted some to speculate that Floyd Mayweather will play an acting role in a new film. "Boxing could be more real in films," Mayweather said. Curtis Jackson stated that he would like to work with Sylvester Stallone in the future and commented that actor Christian Bale did a pretty good job in "The Fighter."
                Additionally, Mayweather, Jackson and Emmett are collaborating together on a new film "Tomorrow Today," which is scheduled to begin shooting in Grand Rapids, Michigan where the boxer is originally from. "I won't be able to rap forever," Jackson (who will direct the movie) said during the press conference. "And I won't be able to box forever," said Floyd Mayweather.
                The boxer added: "We're going to do what we normally do: sit in a room and brainstorm and try to come up with new ideas ... you know, outside the box. Be creative and just work together and try to be positive. That's the main thing. It's about working hard, being positive and working together."
                Actor Terrence Howard joined both Curtis Jackson and Floyd Mayweather and implored the undefeated boxer to get inside the ring again. As a courtesy, the actor declined to state in front of the cameras who he wanted to see Mayweather fight. He didn't have to, the answer was obvious: "Pacman."
                Floyd had a sick ladies fighter pilot costume at that news conference.. Flashy

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
                  can anyone guess/suggest the titles for floyd's movies?

Comment

cant wait until this next venture fails again just like his promotional company, just like his record company, & just like his boxing legacy.

Ill be looking forward to Floyd unable to pay rent on property, gets evicted article again.

Comment

Working...
                    X