Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Tattoo ideas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go for broke like Argentine heavyweight Gonzalo Basile.

Comment

can't go wrong with a unicorn tatt bro

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        If you want to get a tattoo that nobody can see because of your professional career, just get one that's the size of your dick.
        Shook him right to his boots!.

Comment

Well this thread has been helpful you ****ing bums

Comment

Do not tattoo your face. Also don't assume that people will think you're a badass with neck tattoos. I've been tested by very stupid people who thought I was a pu$$y because my neck and hands are done. So, it's really 50/50. Some will think you're a badass and other very insecure people might try to test you. Make sure you can back your **** up if you decide to get your hands and neck done. Lastly, heavy tattooing is not for everyone. A lot of people think they can get a full suit but give up after their arm is done. The pain is not something people want to keep enduring. Ribs, abdomen, certain areas of your back are brutal. Judging by your insanity of chugging a bottle of jack and your drug experimentation, I'd say chances are once you start you will be one of those people that will go all the way. It probably is for you and you will find the experience and pain exhilarating like I did.

My best advice for what you want is to pick a theme and stick to it. Look up black and grey artists like chuey quintanar, mr. Cartoon, og Abel, and other chicano style artists. I think that style would suit you.

Comment

Last edited by BigNuts; 03-08-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

I hear tribal tats are in

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Do not tattoo your face. Also don't assume that people will think you're a badass with neck tattoos. I've been tested by very stupid people who thought I was a pu$$y because my neck and hands are done. So, it's really 50/50. Some will think you're a badass and other very insecure people might try to test you. Make sure you can back your **** up if you decide to get your hands and neck done. Lastly, heavy tattooing is not for everyone. A lot of people think they can get a full suit but give up after their arm is done. The pain is not something people want to keep enduring. Ribs, abdomen, certain areas of your back are brutal. Judging by your insanity of chugging a bottle of jack and your drug experimentation, I'd say chances are once you start you will be one of those people that will go all the way. It probably is for you and you will find the experience and pain exhilarating like I did.

My best advice for what you want is to pick a theme and stick to it. Look up black and grey artists like chuey quintanar, mr. Cartoon, og Abel, and other chicano style artists. I think that style would suit you.
                  Being badass is only part appearance, you gotta live it too.

I want people to see my neck tattoo and think, man this big mother****er just doesn't give a ****.

I work out a lot too and I'm a pretty big dude so automatically I already don't get ****ed with that much. plus I have a license to carry and soon I'll have a badass protection dog I'll take everywhere with me on my truck, trained to kill. I want the tats to accentuate my aura.

Thanks for the advice, black and grey is definitely the style I'm looking for.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-08-2016, 10:05 PM.

Comment

If you need to get ideas from others, probably shouldn't get any. This is coming from someone with 90+ hours of ink.

I'll tell you this, you have lots of open canvas bro. DO NOT tattoo your hands, fingers, neck first....don't do it man, you will regret it. And don't tattoo your face. The only people that can pull off face tats are tattoo artists or music artists, and even then it's rare that they can pull it off.

You gotta think about the style you want....do you want black and grey realism??? Japanese traditional stuff??? American traditional??? Neo-traditional???

My first tattoo I ever got were yellow and purple traditional roses on my left arm, and went ape **** from there. I've gotten a few cover ups, it's kind of a common thing to get something covered eventually that you didn't end up liking, if you have as many tattoos as I do.

But the best bet is to have a general idea of what you want done, look up pictures of other tattoos online that are generally a similar ballpark to what you want, find something close to what you want and save the pictures as references for whatever artist you go to. And check out lots of shops portfolios online before deciding. If they charge less than 100 an hour, I personally wouldn't go. Most places do 100-120 an hour that are any good. Of course it could be a bit more or less depending on where you live. My shop Mantra in Denver charges 120 an hour.

It's your body and your life bro, but I strongly recommend not tattooing your hands, fingers, neck, and NEVER your face. I have 90 hours of ink. I've done my arms, chest/breast plate, shoulders, lower legs, and back. Nothing I can't hide for potential jobs with a long sleeve shirt.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 03-08-2016, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      If you need to get ideas from others, probably shouldn't get any. This is coming from someone with 90+ hours of ink.
                      Who made up that rule lol it's not like taking care of an animal or something it's having something drawn on your body.

That's like saying if you need to ask advice on what shoes to wear maybe you should just wear flip flops.

Comment

Working...
                      X