Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If canelo beats trout will he get the respect he deserves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
    I have been a Canelo fan since his first few big appearances, he has been called unproven, overrated, hypejob, bum etc. Now if he beats trout fair and square will the haters and people that doubted him admit he is the real deal?
    Yes! It will prove he's the best in the wt class!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      nah, obsessive ass posters like BushBaby will say

"oh we're supposed to be impressed he finally fought someone in his weightclass?"
      Well it is what he's SUPPOSED to do now isn't it?

But yes, he will be looked at as the real deal. The skillset is there, he just lacks the resume, Trout is a good fighter to start off with

Comment

Depends on how he beats Trout. He doesn't want it to be close or controversial. Put it that way. .........

Comment

Yes, absolutely. I will shut up, give him his respect, and be happy to. I will also really be looking forward to Mayweather-Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            nah, obsessive ass posters like BushBaby will say

"oh we're supposed to be impressed he finally fought someone in his weightclass?"
            dude, you know you're the flip side to busybaby's coin. right?

Comment

If he beats Trout fair and square, I'll be counting the days until Mayweather-Alvarez, something I wouldn't do now.

Comment

his really fought none but smaller fighters or old fighters, i didnt think he could beat Mayweather but always have hope, but if he beats Trout n does it convincing i will become a believer lol

now his fighting prolly the best 154lb fighter other than Mayweather, yes he has earn the respect, but if u are talking bout NSB respect well lol this site is only on cause of the haters, if we all agreed on stuff we wouldnt have replies on threads lol
                Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 02-17-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

He'll certainly deserve the respect from his other 154 contemporaries. Who cares what the ibc(internet boxing community) kicks and screams about. We make no difference.

Comment

I think he will. Fighters are almost always given respect if they beat a good US fighter and Trout is that.

Comment

That's what I don't like bitter fans, I'm not holding my breath with the respect side. Because they won't show respect because he will be 'ducking' lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X