Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a butterfly tattoo look ghey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Would a butterfly tattoo look ghey?

im thinking about something like this... id like to explain my how i came up with this idea through my life experience and what it would symbolize but ill just get bombarded with ghey shiyet..

Its coo
    7.14%
    U ghey as fack
    50.00%
    timmmeh needs to get off welfare
    28.57%
    do what the fack you want
    14.29%

Obv.......

Comment

Extremely gay. Ask Game. He got one on his face, then ended up putting "LA" over it because of all the gay jokes he got in the media.

Comment

Mad gay. Thats some fem shit.

Ink ain't what it used to be.

Comment

Comment

I can't see the pic, but if it means something to you I say go ahead and do it. Who cares what others think? Only insecure neanderthals cite everything that isn't super macho as gay.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I can't see the pic, but if it means something to you I say go ahead and do it. Who cares what others think? Only insecure neanderthals cite everything that isn't super macho as gay.
              Right, except in this case its a ****in butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Right, except in this case its a ****in butterfly.
                It aint gay if he will put Mariah Careys name below that badass insect.

And WTF does TS thinks? Even a caterpillar is bigger rhan him.

Comment

have u ever had any tattoos? if this is your first then i suggest that u really think very hard about it. keep in mind that this will be on u forever. unless in the future u can be able to get it covered up.

all in all the tat is up to you whatever it may be if ever it has a valuable meaning in your life that is fine. you're the one who'll have it in your body not anyone else. but a butterfly tattoo is usually for female and like what other posters said it dont look right on a male. unless you do some other cool shiet with it like maybe make it a tribal tattoo or poly tribal or something like that.

check this out. it's a butterfly but there's some added some shiet on it

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                    It aint gay if he will put Mariah Careys name below that badass insect.

And WTF does TS thinks? Even a caterpillar is bigger rhan him.
                    reason why u cant get a tat is the needle would go straight to the bone.

go eat you malnourished fack.

Comment

Working...
                    X