Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Andre Ward are the world's 2 best fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    Is that why you never boxed?
    why do you wanna know if i've boxed or not?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I would say yea if mainly based on doing a number of things wells, some other guys like Wlad for example have perfect styles that while less rounded are just as (if not more) difficult to overcome and they probably deserve mention.

I don't think you can go wrong with Floyd and Ward though.

if wladibear had big brother's chin he'd be such a rough go.

he's already a rough go with his huge jab and refusal to do anything other than tie a man up inside.

ward and mayweather are the planet's two best fighters

floyd looked off against cotto. ward may well be the best fighter on the planet right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        The same reason Pac didn't officially beat Bradley.
        because of Arum?

Comment

True and I don't think it's disputable.

Comment

Toss up between Rigo and Floyd for best boxing technique imo.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              if wladibear had big brother's chin he'd be such a rough go.

he's already a rough go with his huge jab and refusal to do anything other than tie a man up inside.

ward and mayweather are the planet's two best fighters

floyd looked off against cotto. ward may well be the best fighter on the planet right now.
              Wlad's style is essentially perfect for who he is and almost impossible to beat as long as he stays committed to it. He has hidden his flaws and fights to his strength, so even though there are issues with him and he is not well rounded I could see why someone would call him one of the best, I don't see anyone beating him anytime soon.

Ward might be the best right now, but Floyd was off against Cotto (both Rafeal and Mulvaney have no reason to lie about Floyd being under the weather) so I wouldn't exactly put very much stock in that fight. Still it is very possible that Ward is better than Floyd in terms of their optimum fighting ability.

Comment

If you have actually watched Pacquiao and Ward's last three fights there is NO WAY in HELL you can honestly say Pacquiao is better than Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Wlad's style is essentially perfect for who he is and almost impossible to beat as long as he stays committed to it. He has hidden his flaws and fights to his strength, so even though there are issues with him and he is not well rounded I could see why someone would call him one of the best, I don't see anyone beating him anytime soon.

Ward might be the best right now, but Floyd was off against Cotto (both Rafeal and Mulvaney have no reason to lie about Floyd being under the weather) so I wouldn't exactly put very much stock in that fight. Still it is very possible that Ward is better than Floyd in terms of their optimum fighting ability.

yes, agreed.

along those lines he's up there with mayweather jr and ward.

and to boot, he can never fight the man who has been his number one contender for years.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    lmao.....the worlds best with 10 fights....:Aui:

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Rigo???come on man the guy has had 10 damn fights

Comment

Working...
                      X