Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Thai boxers ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stray dog, your knowledge of Thai fighter is superior to the rest of us. Give us your top 10!

Comment

I think the only kick boxer I've watched quite a bit of is Mike Zambidis and that's only because I brought up in one thread that we haven't got any good boxers then someone mentioned him, don't know why I can't keep my interest in it even though some of the fighters / fights are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        I think the only kick boxer I've watched quite a bit of is Mike Zambidis and that's only because I brought up in one thread that we haven't got any good boxers then someone mentioned him, don't know why I can't keep my interest in it even though some of the fighters / fights are amazing.

I would much rather watch boxing myself and am enthralled by its history, but I've been taking Maui Thai on and off for about 4 years and the brutality of it and the toughness of its fighters amazes me. Knee's, elbows and leg kicks are no joke. Not as aesthetically pleasing to watch as boxing, but a great combat sport just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          Honestly, Wonjongkam > Galaxy imo, he has actually cleared out his division and beat all there is too beat where as Galaxy didn't even fight half of the best opponents out there for whatever reason.
          Pone Kingpetch is definitely up there as well.
          No he hasn't. Never unified. Missed a STRONG field of co-titlists. Donaire, Darchinyan, Parra, Sakata, Morel...to name a few.

Never even come close to cleaning it out. Very good fighter. Plenty of good wins. But that's overstatement in the highest

Comment

Working...
          X