Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your opinion changed on the Pac-May fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are going to get some flack for your response about manny beating floyd... I too think manny is just a force of nature and in order to beat manny your gonna have to become a hurricane or a typhoon or some sht having to do with nature hahah ahhahha .... Seriously, manny kills little floyd with his workrate and swells him up and stops him late....

Comment

No, not really, I think we should wait and see what happens between Shane Mosley and Floyd Mayweather first.

Comment

no....i still have mayweather winning a ud. i didn't see anything from pac tonight that my me believe that he could beat mayweather. clottey's problem was his transition from defense to offense.....it was way too slow. when he threw punches he landed on him pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
          at first i thought may/pac would be a competitive fight, but after tonight i saw what pac can do to a defensive fighter. mayweather will lose every round.
          A fighter who just covered up, barely attempted to fight back, and isnt a good counter puncher as Mayweather yea...... ok two different fighters by far and Clottey is a B average fighter as it is... But I'll wait til after May 1st to make a real conclusion

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
            at first i thought may/pac would be a competitive fight, but after tonight i saw what pac can do to a defensive fighter. mayweather will lose every round.
            Seriously bro, he landed 20% of his shots. You have confidence that he can beat Mayweather off that alone?

Comment

I see Pac overwhelming Flyod, even a knock out. Pac is relentless, if you look at Flyod previous opponents they dont overwhelm or they back off.

Comment

I doubt Pac would beat the loser of the May - Mosley fight. The eight punches that Clottey did land left him more marked up than the hundreds Pac landed on Clottey. Mosley would 10 count him, and May would stop him in the 11 round.

Comment

yes.

the way i see pac recieved clotteys punch..i see pac smiling at floyd's combos (thats if he would fight and not run)

Comment

Before, I had Floyd by wide UD. Now Im very, very confident with that pick.

Comment

You'd have to at least give Pac better odds than Judah. A puncher's chance at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X