Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a more boring fighter in the sport than andre ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk but this thread is boring as ****

Comment

• You are the Rigondeaux of thread starters

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        Lot of debate about who wins this fight and consensus is that the winner becomes P4P number 1. My question is, which style do people prefer watching and which fighter would make a better flag-bearer for the sport. Do you prefer the aggressive, explosive knockout punching sergey kovalev? Or do you prefer the spoiling, cautious, roughhousing style of andre ward? Please discuss and share opinions.
        Margarito is more exciting than both of them....and that means jack squat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          You are the Rigondeaux of thread starters
          worthy of an olympic gold?

Comment

• Damn. Teddy Bridgewater got a serious knee injury in practice. I hope its not serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Margarito is more exciting than both of them....and that means jack squat.
              im interested to see what styles of boxing people enjoy on this site

Comment

• Anybody who thinks Ward is more exciting in a boxing ring than Kovalev needs to get their eyes checked and get a new pair of prescription eye glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Anybody who thinks Ward is more exciting in a boxing ring than Kovalev needs to get their eyes checked and get a new pair of prescription eye glasses.
                  some people on this site have told me they enjoy wards style more, said they find it great to watch how he nullifys the opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Anybody who thinks Ward is more exciting in a boxing ring than Kovalev needs to get their eyes checked and get a new pair of prescription eye glasses.
                    but yeah i agree, cant for the life of me see how hes more exciting than kovalev lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                      Damn. Teddy Bridgewater got a serious knee injury in practice. I hope its not serious.
                      At least it aint as bad as Romo smh. I got faith in Dak tho.

_________edit__________

Damn looks like Bridgewater will be out for the season.
                      Last edited by NapalmKnuckles; 08-30-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X